Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Hey Everyone! I’ll be participating in the Challenge and my friend will be doing the 10k (her first 10k and first rundisney event!) I know the 10k will sell out so I’ll be prioritizing her registration first, but do you think the Challenge will sell out? I didn’t keep tabs on availability for Wine & Dine last year, so I’m not sure if any were available close to event date. I would prefer to let another pay period or two pass so I can save from each of them!

I signed up for the challenge on Thursday and was trying to decide on the 5K. I'm going to pass. No sense doing the same course and having the same anxiety/frustration. I'll also chop a day off the beginning of the trip. No sense coming in early if I'm not racing.

I signed up for the challenge on Thursday and was trying to decide on the 5K. I'm going to pass. No sense doing the same course and having the same anxiety/frustration. I'll also chop a day off the beginning of the trip. No sense coming in early if I'm not racing.
Same. Signed up for the Challenge on Thursday and was debating the 5K but after they announced it would go through EPCOT, I decided against it. So instead of waking up at 3 am for the 5K, I'll get up at 3 am to hopefully get in to SWGE. :rotfl2:

Bleh, also disappointed with the 5K change. Last year's W&D 5K was my first runDisney event and I loved running through DAK. I wouldn't have registered for it this year had I known. Certainly they knew this before last week, it would have been nice to know before DVC/AP registration opened.

Hopefully the half marathon course stays close to the same it was last year. Didn't run it then but I will be this year.

Is the after party included with race registration or are those tickets purchased separately?

Also stuck on spinning screen :mad:
First time trying to register for a USA runDisney race!
Hoping it won't be as bad as when I tried to register for the Disneyland Paris half a couple of years ago (that was a complete nightmare regarding registration)...

I'm on the registration page and still can't decide if I am going to do the Challenge or just the half. Why can't I ever make a decision in my life?!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter