Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

how long do you have to personalize your bib, I reg. so quickly that I didn't not see where to personalize

With the name change who knows I had planned to do the 5k for animal kingdom but the new name makes me feel like it will be Epcot

At least it would be something about the weekend tied to the food theme. :confused3:confused3

how long do you have to personalize your bib, I reg. so quickly that I didn't not see where to personalize

I'm fairly certain that your bib is personalized with the first name on the active.com account. There might be a chance to adjust it if you email them.

At least it would be something about the weekend tied to the food theme. :confused3:confused3

I'm fairly certain that your bib is personalized with the first name on the active.com account. There might be a chance to adjust it if you email them.
ahhh ok no biggie, thank you!!

Has this already been discussed?? Do we know yet how they will get post-party tickets to those who get them by virtue of being registered for the half or challenge? I ordered tickets for family and have received those already, so was wondering. Last year was crazy with how late we received them...

Has this already been discussed?? Do we know yet how they will get post-party tickets to those who get them by virtue of being registered for the half or challenge? I ordered tickets for family and have received those already, so was wondering. Last year was crazy with how late we received them...

It will probably be something similar. They might mail them out a tad earlier, but I don't suspect they will send out participant tickets until they feel confident that there will be no further people signing up. Thought behind this being that mailing it to everyone as a block would avoid duplicate/overlaps in the mailings or participants not getting mailed anything at all.

It will probably be something similar. They might mail them out a tad earlier, but I don't suspect they will send out participant tickets until they feel confident that there will be no further people signing up. Thought behind this being that mailing it to everyone as a block would avoid duplicate/overlaps in the mailings or participants not getting mailed anything at all.
I can see that. Seems odd to me that they don't just mail them upon registration. Just like when I placed my order for the extra tix. That, or have us pick them up at the expo.

At least it would be something about the weekend tied to the food theme. :confused3:confused3.

Fall feast also makes me think of "harvest themes." I wouldn't mind some Mice and Chipmunks in overalls and farm hats if that's the direction they end up going in! I think we will only really know once they show us The 5k medal a million years from now. I'll probably hold off on my costume until I know if I should be a chef-type, a farmer-type or a holiday-type runner. Cause I do want to do a costume for this one.

Fall feast also makes me think of "harvest themes." I wouldn't mind some Mice and Chipmunks in overalls and farm hats if that's the direction they end up going in! I think we will only really know once they show us The 5k medal a million years from now. I'll probably hold off on my costume until I know if I should be a chef-type, a farmer-type or a holiday-type runner. Cause I do want to do a costume for this one.
I still wonder with it being Epcots 35th perhaps a kitchen kaberet throwback theme

The post re: costumes prompted me to think about how seriously people take the race, specifically the 5k (and not saying you can't be serious and wear a costume!). This will be our first 5k at Disney and I'm wondering if folks sort of go all out to run their best time (I'm sure some do) or is it more of an "enjoy the experience" type of race? In other words, what can I expect for the experience?

Saw the Half sold out yesterday.

If they did anything Kitchen Kabaret people would jump on board fast (my parents are running & would love it), but some would be clueless so I can't see it happening. There were 2 people as broccoli & tomato at last year's wine & dine half. I did Eggplant for the 10k last year (wore it in the 2016 marathon too) and had veggie veggie fruit fruit on the back and people would sing it if they saw and knew it. My brother was Mayonnaise in the 2016 marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter