Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

So we can celebrate everyone's favorite NFL team from Louisiana ... I'm super stoked to announce that at the HHHH meet-up there will be ...

(drumroll)

KING CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come and have a free drink, have some King Cake (don't eat the baby) and let's hang out!

So we can celebrate everyone's favorite NFL team from Louisiana ... I'm super stoked to announce that at the HHHH meet-up there will be ...

(drumroll)

Come and have a free drink, have some King Cake (don't eat the baby) and let's hang out!
What’s King Cake?

A cake that has a baby inside and someone has to find the baby.

I went to New Orleans for New Years a few years ago and my friend, in her alcohol-induced state, was convinced that they dropped a baby instead of a fleur-de-lis at midnight in the French Quarter. She was going around all night yelling “but when are they going to drop the baby!” So when we came back we got her a King Cake with a baby to drop.

Note: please do not eat or drop babies

(drumroll)

I'm considering changing my flight into Orlando so I can get some King Cake!

On the fence about DATW? Well, here's something to think about - we have SWAG!

Everyone attending DATW will receive one of these cool DATW lanyards for you to keep progress of your journey around the World Showcase:
IMG_6961.jpeg

And there's even a place for you to document your drinks!

IMG_6962.jpeg

And for those strong enough to complete the challenge ... in 2019, there will be a surprise for finishers!

Everyone attending DATW will receive one of these cool DATW lanyards for you to keep progress of your journey around the World Showcase:
View attachment 371861

View attachment 371862

And for those strong enough to complete the challenge ... in 2019, there will be a surprise for finishers!
I can’t wait!

View attachment 371861

View attachment 371862

Does this mean that as a non-alcohol drinker my as-of-yet theoretical lanyard would be sad and empty?

View attachment 371861

View attachment 371862

Nothing like a little competition to get me drinking.

Signed,
The girl in college who used to challenge anyone who bothered to talk to me that I could "drink you under the table". Shockingly, I usually could...but my liver is much older now. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!