Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

+2 for Hurricane Hannah's i am bringing my DH and not Mallory.

We are currently planning for pandamonium 2019, i mean DATWS. Again that is DH and myself.

Also, still looking for someone to host pre-race meet-ups. I may be game for the half, but we'll see.
@lhermiston were you still thinking of pre-race meet-ups, hosting?

egarding pre-race meet-ups, is this for meeting up the morning of the race or the night before? If it's the morning I can attempt to organize the marathon meet up...
Before the races. @DopeyBadger planned them in the past.

I think I’m in for DATW. At least part of it? I may be/possibly/sort of supposed to get my face painted? (I’m not sure where any of this stands)

I still haven’t really discussed our Epcot plans with my group for that day. They will definitely be up for drinking around at least part of the world, I just don’t know whether they’ll want to join in with a larger group.

IT'S THAT TIME EVERYONE!!!!!!! RSVP now for Marathon Weekend meet-ups!

For DATW, please let me know if you'll be attending so I can make sure we have enough lanyards.

Information on current Marathon Weekend meet-ups can be found here!

Also, still looking for someone to host pre-race meet-ups. I may be game for the half, but we'll see.

@lhermiston were you still thinking of pre-race meet-ups, hosting?

I don’t know what hosting entails, but I’m fairly tall, easy to find and am doing Dopey, so I can try to facilitate pre-race meetups.

I plan on trying to attend Hurricane Hannah’s and I plan on bouncing in and out of DATW.

I don’t know what hosting entails, but I’m fairly tall, easy to find and am doing Dopey, so I can try to facilitate pre-race meetups.

Nothing much really. Just picking a spot for everyone to meet at and then trying to make yourself as visible as possible. The last two years I used the "Cigna Cheer Sheets" they had at the Expo and made them into a banner with some string that I wore around my neck. It made me even more visible by saying "DIS" on it. The attached PDF has the meeting spots for the 4 races from last year.

Attachments

• 2018 Marathon Weekend DIS List v2017_12_28 FINAL 2.pdf
    963.1 KB · Views: 17

Nothing much really. Just picking a spot for everyone to meet at and then trying to make yourself as visible as possible. The last two years I used the "Cigna Cheer Sheets" they had at the Expo and made them into a banner with some string that I wore around my neck. It made me even more visible by saying "DIS" on it. The attached PDF has the meeting spots for the 4 races from last year.

Terrific. Thanks, Billy.

Anyone that wants to attend the pre-race meetups should plan on congregating in the general vicinity of the bathrooms and gEAR check indicated on DopeyBadger’s map. I’ll try to be holding something that says DIS on it. I’ll post a photo as we get closer to the event so you all know who to look for.

Maybe we’ll do a live, in-person Sundays are for Disney before the marathon.

I'm in for a preface meetup before the half but that's about it. DH has all the plans mapped out and we will only be in Epcot for the first part of Monday and then we switch to HS. So no DATW for me :(.

For DATW, please let me know if you'll be attending so I can make sure we have enough lanyards.

HHHH will be me plus 2.

DATW will be just me.

Can’t wait to see all of you there!

Terrific. Thanks, Billy.

Anyone that wants to attend the pre-race meetups should plan on congregating in the general vicinity of the bathrooms and gEAR check indicated on DopeyBadger’s map. I’ll try to be holding something that says DIS on it. I’ll post a photo as we get closer to the event so you all know who to look for.

Maybe we’ll do a live, in-person Sundays are for Disney before the marathon.
Thank you, since I feel I put you on the spot for it, hahaha! When closer post it in the marathon weekend thread too!

I'm in for HH and DATW. Thanks for organizing!

I’m in plus one for the 10k “refueling station” and DATW. Going to check the schedule to see if Hurricane Hannah’s will work. I’m also in for pre-race meetings.

There was discussion about donations for GKTW to convince a certain panda to join the party? Did I miss the conclusion of that?

I should be there for DATW and the pre-race meet-ups for the half and full.

I'll also try to make Hurricane Hannah's, but it depends on how Friday goes with DD20 getting out to the Expo to pick up our packets.

tenor.gif

Mostly just lurking on this thread since I am not going this year. But in my sad state of jealousy as I read comments, this one put a big smile on my face! Great movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter