***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I was told by several different CMs, both on the phone and onsite, that the AP events will be after hours, something like 10:00 PM - midnight. It was also hinted that the event would most likely be later in September, but that part was just a guess.
I have a trip reserved for the 22 to the 29, including the 26th dvc event. So I hope the rumor is right.

I was told by several different CMs, both on the phone and onsite, that the AP events will be after hours, something like 10:00 PM - midnight. It was also hinted that the event would most likely be later in September, but that part was just a guess.

I'm completely cool with this..but hoping it's still possible on my trip. UNLESS it's on MNSSHP night. gah! :scared:

I made some updates to the first page.

I am making a call for reviews to add to the first page. If you have written one in this thread or would like to and want it added to the first page please post/link me to that review so I can link it. I would love reviews specifically for EMH times, rope drop, and dining.
Bumping this...

anyo0ne know where the DSA is in toy story land?
RE YOU ASKING ABOUT THE DAS if so just go to the ride like normal the FP standby line is close together when I went opening day they had the CM stand a little in front of the rides but that was just for opening day.

Where is the meet and greet for toy story characters? We want to get autographes and photos? Sounds like there are no air conditioned spaces in TSL. It's hard to imagine that the characters must do meets in the hot sun with those heavy costumes.

Where is the meet and greet for toy story characters? We want to get autographes and photos? Sounds like there are no air conditioned spaces in TSL. It's hard to imagine that the characters must do meets in the hot sun with those heavy costumes.
Buzz meets right after the main entrance to the land and Jessie and Woody meet after the entrance to TSM

Does anyone have any first hand experience with respect to rope dropping TSL, but also going to Jedi Training Academy for registration? Some friends want to do both, and I'm still not sure what order of things to advise them. TIA!!

Hi all, I've got a trip coming up second week of September and we got a 8 am ADR at H&V which I'm not sure is a great "get" anymore. Do they line up early like in Pandora to get into TSL? Is the ADR worth it anymore to get a jumpstart on the rides?

Hi all, I've got a trip coming up second week of September and we got a 8 am ADR at H&V which I'm not sure is a great "get" anymore. Do they line up early like in Pandora to get into TSL? Is the ADR worth it anymore to get a jumpstart on the rides?

H&V is not situated in a location that is good for getting a jumpstart on rides. In fact you might be in a worse position. It's mainly for people who want to sign their children up early for Jedi Training or for a family with children who want to see the Disney Jr Characters and don't want to miss a lot of park time.

H&V is not situated in a location that is good for getting a jumpstart on rides. In fact you might be in a worse position. It's mainly for people who want to sign their children up early for Jedi Training or for a family with children who want to see the Disney Jr Characters and don't want to miss a lot of park time.
Thanks, I did an 8 am a few years ago there and we were some of the first to get onto TSM but I wasn't sure if we have a stampede thing going on now like trying to get onto FOP where there will already be a giant line in the park if you try to eat there early.

Not sure where the AP preview thread is for the TSL but I just got an email about it I think just about every day in September was opened you could choose one hour 7-8 or 8-9 for your one-hour time slot.

email for AP event in September, it puts you in a queue to pick date and events. sept 4 to 29 no sundays or mondays. Morning one hour 7 to 8 or 8 to 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter