• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I'm sure this was already asked, but I don't have it in me to read through 118 pages- our FP day is approaching, but should I assume that FP for the new rides won't be available until after the official opening of TSL?
They're available if your actual days are June 30th or later. I can make them now for my trip in August.

I'm sure this was already asked, but I don't have it in me to read through 118 pages- our FP day is approaching, but should I assume that FP for the new rides won't be available until after the official opening of TSL?
You should be able to book them if they are available

OK so my friend has convinced me (with promise of mimosas afterwards) to be there opening day. Neither of us want to do the rides at all, we're literally going to take photos, maybe try the QS place, and look at the merchandise. Do you think arriving at 6am is too late and we risk not getting in? We only really want to stay an hour or two once we get in (if we get in!)

Also, is the merchandise all going to be in the old Sweet Spells store? When we did the preview I didn't see anywhere within TSL to sell merchandise, so I'm wondering if we will have to leave the land itself to see the merchandise.
Not knowing what crowds will be like, on a saturday during the summer..... Depends on when you want to do your waiting. Would you rather wait outside at 4-5am in the relative cool and then be one of the first to get in, this way you can be sure that you'll get the merchandise you want?
Or would you rather spend time waiting in the sun outside in the current pixar place, which will literally be a giant queue line to get into the new land?

Just walked past it! They said it was only for CMs and their families who won the preview lottery. Have seen lots of them walking in with special Toy Story lanyards. They also have a special entrance like the AP entrance at the front of the park.

There were signs literally every ten feet that said no photography or video recording, so if it were a CM, they're crazy to risk their job for a photo. If it were one of their guests, that's even worse.

All of the Green Army Men we encountered were female.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter