Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the Carbonite, though. I was thinking of getting the Storm Trooper, but I guess you'd suggest X-wing pilot over that? I'm also considering the new Jedi one. Is there anything else about the Storm Trooper one you didn't like besides that it didn't look like you?

lol no but a likeness is the main selling point otherwise you could just buy any old storm trooper statue for a lot less than $100!!

This year I am going to get the Jedi Knight and I may get the larger carbonite one done, I think it is $1000 this year, was it $1500 last year or am I just trying to justify it to myself?

lol no but a likeness is the main selling point otherwise you could just buy any old storm trooper statue for a lot less than $100!!

This year I am going to get the Jedi Knight and I may get the larger carbonite one done, I think it is $1000 this year, was it $1500 last year or am I just trying to justify it to myself?
yep, $1,499.95

"Klytus, I'm booooored..." :)

Well, that takes me back to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

On a side note, finally caught up. Again. Whew. What a long read. Well, scan anyway.

I don't worry about a parade viewing spot for me anymore. I'm usually right up front, along Hollywood. In the middle actually, right there with the guys witht he LEgion banners. Great view of the crowd as I march on by.....

Ash

sssssoooo I just got off the phone with the VIP line..........there will be info on Thursday...and he also said that the VIP tour group will not be with the FTF group like last year for the parade but we will be mixed together for the dessert party and fireworks...and that the VIP tour guides will be touring HS tomorrow to see if any adjustments have to be made!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like the best info yet.....he also said that they are not being told everything that will be going on because the higher ups are afraid the info will be leaked out..........

sssssoooo I just got off the phone with the VIP line..........there will be info on Thursday...and he also said that the VIP tour group will not be with the FTF group like last year for the parade but we will be mixed together for the dessert party and fireworks...and that the VIP tour guides will be touring HS tomorrow to see if any adjustments have to be made!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like the best info yet.....he also said that they are not being told everything that will be going on because the higher ups are afraid the info will be leaked out..........
So I can sleep till Thursday

IM STILL CALLING TOMORROW JUST IN CASE, WOULDN'T WANT THIS TO BE LIKE THE bog LUNCH AND IT OPEN UP EARLY ON US. OOPS sorry for the caps, im not retyping that :P

A New Hope :)

Isn't that what someone had said originally? And there was speculation that the private parade area would be at the parade start? Or was that in another forum it was discussed? Getting all my reading mixed up.

sounds like the best info yet.....he also said that they are not being told everything that will be going on because the higher ups are afraid the info will be leaked out..........

...as he tells you everything :rotfl2:

Someone give this man a medal. He is my current new favorite CM. :love1:

But while I do believe they keep them in the dark afraid of leaks...I can't help but wonder...why. I mean it's not a trade secret or IPO here guys. It's fireworks and cocktails. yeesh.

@AThrillingChase Disney trys to keep everything close to the vest so to speak. i worked for them for 3 years in the reservations department and we were the last to know anything. One thing i can say when they told us of an upcoming promotion and the start date it back fired on them and hardly anyone came to work that day. i cursed myself for not thinking it myself lol

Onto why im here lol. So i watched yet another SWW video from years past with the Dancing. heres something i thought of, if it was so wrong in disney eyes, why let them do it in the first place. I mean disney must have had the final say. Again i watch them and smile because the songs are so perfect for the character that is out :)

@AThrillingChase Disney trys to keep everything close to the vest so to speak. i worked for them for 3 years in the reservations department and we were the last to know anything. One thing i can say when they told us of an upcoming promotion and the start date it back fired on them and hardly anyone came to work that day. i cursed myself for not thinking it myself lol

Onto why im here lol. So i watched yet another SWW video from years past with the Dancing. heres something i thought of, if it was so wrong in disney eyes, why let them do it in the first place. I mean disney must have had the final say. Again i watch them and smile because the songs are so perfect for the character that is out :)
I think they didn't want to lessen bad guys the way Beetlejuice's review did to the Classic Universal Monsters. No matter most people loved it.

Sorry i should have stated im a BIG "fan" of things that are proper when it comes to disney people, staying in character, LOOKING like them what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter