Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI I'm sure most know already, but there are awesome deals on a couple of Star Wars ships at target. Both are on sale plus 35% off with cartwheel. I think one is going in DSs Easter basket!

if it was so wrong in disney eyes, why let them do it in the first place. I mean disney must have had the final say.
Lucas always had the final say with everything SW related. JTA is well known as being a Lucas production and it still runs accordingly... except when they allowed adults on May 4th a couple years ago which endangered guests and CMs - adults won't be up there again.

So, convince me(or don't :earboy2:) that I do NOT need the trifecta of fireworks. I already had the tomorrowland Terrance dessert party at MK booked for Thursday night. On a whim, and with all the negative talk about FtF, I called about an Illuminations cruise, and was able to snag one(we are a group of 8) for Friday night. Now I'm not sure if I need FtF. Guess I need to wait and see what it includes.

...as he tells you everything :rotfl2:

Someone give this man a medal. He is my current new favorite CM. :love1:

But while I do believe they keep them in the dark afraid of leaks...I can't help but wonder...why. I mean it's not a trade secret or IPO here guys. It's fireworks and cocktails. yeesh.
...as he tells you everything :rotfl2:

Someone give this man a medal. He is my current new favorite CM. :love1:

But while I do believe they keep them in the dark afraid of leaks...I can't help but wonder...why. I mean it's not a trade secret or IPO here guys. It's fireworks and cocktails. yeesh.
I wish he would tell more.....supply and demand...........suspense and money$$$$$$ the more they hang us out the hungry we get...because if you HONESTLY think they don't have the thing planned to the minute were all wrong.. The more time you have to think the less money youll spend that's a fact......business 101.........

FYI I'm sure most know already, but there are awesome deals on a couple of Star Wars ships at target. Both are on sale plus 35% off with cartwheel. I think one is going in DSs Easter basket!

The lego ones? I didn't know either! Thanks for the info

What is cartwheel, I'm not familiar and don't see how to get 35% off? Thanks in advance!

Slave One, Vader's Tie Fighter, B Wing, X Wing, and Landspeeder were all buy one get one half off at Disney Store and were $9.95 each to start with. They also have figure playsets. I almost bought another Slave One to play with and modify it.

What is cartwheel, I'm not familiar and don't see how to get 35% off? Thanks in advance!
It's a Target app. They list items with specific discounts and you choose the offers. The Target cashier will scan the code on your phone and the discount is applied at the register.

Last edited:
Rain location was Disney Jr. for both FTF and FSF package.

I'm doubtful of characters, but you never know. The Frozen Holiday Package gave guests the opportunity to see Anna and Elsa on stage. No meet and greet and was $90.

My youngest ds will be so bummed if the sing-along goes dark. He takes to heart the instructions to sing at the top of your lungs.

I doubt there'd be a character too. Same reasoning. We did the package and it was very nice. People were obviously willing to pay.

Sorry, when I said "cupcakes with characters" I didn't mean live ones....the only new thing announced for the Wishes party vs the Tomorrowland was that the cupcakes would have Disney characters on them....as in little sugary squares with a picture of a character.....and the tables would now have lanterns on them....yeah that's worth doubling the price.

Sorry, when I said "cupcakes with characters" I didn't mean live ones....the only new thing announced for the Wishes party vs the Tomorrowland was that the cupcakes would have Disney characters on them....as in little sugary squares with a picture of a character.....and the tables would now have lanterns on them....yeah that's worth doubling the price.
Hope they dont figure out we already get cupcakes with characters, Yay yoda sugar head.

Lucas always had the final say with everything SW related. JTA is well known as being a Lucas production and it still runs accordingly... except when they allowed adults on May 4th a couple years ago which endangered guests and CMs - adults won't be up there again.

What happened to make it dangerous?

Adults with light sabers taking it too far too hard with cms. Light sabers aren't meant for those without the capacity to wield them elegantly or at least listen to instruction and not whack everything in creation.
What happened to make it dangerous?

I know this has been asked several times on this tread but what are some good websites to purchase SW shirts from. I'm either a XL/plus size category. I order one from Her Universe and sadly the biggest size was to small. :sad1:
Thank you in advance!:ewok::darth:

Last edited:
Finally home from a long day at work. Possibly made a little longer by me checking this thread all day on my iPhone. Thank you to everyone for the entertainment all day today.

My hopes are now up for Harrison Ford and JJ Abrams to be at a dessert party that will be held before we are treated to a special showing of The Force Awakens and all given free D-Tech Me figures. If I'm going to dream, I will dream big.

I fear for April Fools announcements tomorrow about big announcements and such.

In case anyone was thinking about it - I received my Chewbacca dress and rebel scum tank top from shirts.com. They are Disney licensed and all, but they did run a little small! The skater dresses would definitely fit a teenager well. For adults, you may want to size up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter