Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks

cool! May I ask how much they cost? I wonder if they ship internationally as we live in the UK :-(

I believe they are about $100 each. International shipping is around $75, not sure if that is per item though.

I had some posters made at Tatooine Traders and shipped back to UK last year.

What phone number is everyone using to make their reservation? I tried calling 407-939-8324 and the hold time is more than 30 minutes. I didn't want to spend most of my morning on hold, like I did for the SWW dining reservations. Is there another number I can call?

What phone number is everyone using to make their reservation? I tried calling 407-939-8324 and the hold time is more than 30 minutes. I didn't want to spend most of my morning on hold, like I did for the SWW dining reservations. Is there another number I can call?

That's the number...sometimes they open reservations at noon EST as opposed to 7am. I would try again at noon, since it hasn't been announced on the Disney Parks Blog you should be fine making a reservation

I'm booked!!!!

1 x 16" me frozen in carbonite
1 x 7" me as an x-wing pilot
1 x 7" me as a stormtrooper

Cant wait!!!! :yay::banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3:

Edit: Can you add this booking to MDE?

That's the number...sometimes they open reservations at noon EST as opposed to 7am. I would try again at noon, since it hasn't been announced on the Disney Parks Blog you should be fine making a reservation

Thanks I was able to get a reservation!!

As usual please treat this as a rumor until Disney confirms but coming from a source close to entertainment the parade will be at 11:30am this year.

How long does the parade usually take? I have 11:55-12:55 FP tickets for Star Tours.

15 to 20 minutes for the parade with the opening ceremony on stage with everyone lasting about 5 minutes. So in total about 30 minutes, you'll be fine

How long does the D Tech experience take? This is DH first time getting this done. We have a 2:00 reservation.
the experience takes 5 minutes, the rest depends on how many people are waiting but I would say no more than 20 minutes
That will be interesting the first Friday morning, when the TSM SB line and the line for LE merch are both right there.

this is where the merchandise use to be before Darth Mall, I think the tent was something that came up 3 years ago, the area is going to be pretty packed for sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter