***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Today’s the day for the DL opening date! Cannot believe I will have my next trip booked within a few hours. So excited for this.

And if the date is what I think it is, I will be doing my ADR bookings in the massive queues for my WDW December trip :rotfl:
Thankfully, I was going to DW in Dec anyways, so got the trip booked. Although, ADR and FP booking will probably feel more stressful for this trip than previous years!!

Lord Vader, this is
an unexpected pleasure.
We're honored by your presence.
You may dispense
with the pleasantries, Commander.
I'm here to put you
back on schedule.
I assure you,
Lord Vader...
my men are working
as fast as they can.
Perhaps I can find
new ways to motivate them.
I tell you this Skyliner system
will be operational, as planned.
The emperor
does not share...
your optimistic appraisal
of the situation.
But he asks the impossible.
I need more men.
Then perhaps you can tell him
when he arrives.
The emperor's
coming here?
That is correct, Commander...
and he is most displeased...
with your apparent
lack of progress.
We shall
double our efforts.
I hope so, Commander,
for your sake.

Though should probably be Lord Chapeck and Emperor Iger

Finally getting around to listening to the Disney Dish episode about SWGE.

Single Rider was confirmed for the Falcon.

There will be several ride systems in play as rumored. I can confirm that outside this interview too.

You cannot crash/fail the Falcon mission. You can have different outcomes though.

And the report on the DIS Unplugged (which had the same reporter) also positioned it the other way that no matter how good you are flying the Falcon you will take some damage so the engineers will have some fixing to do, etc

So sounds like each ride will be similar but your actions will vary results a bit but within a relatively narrow range

Today’s the day for the DL opening date! Cannot believe I will have my next trip booked within a few hours. So excited for this.

And if the date is what I think it is, I will be doing my ADR bookings in the massive queues for my WDW December trip :rotfl:

Based on that tweet posted earlier ... Godspeed to you and your phone’s battery life

Finally getting around to listening to the Disney Dish episode about SWGE.

Single Rider was confirmed for the Falcon.

There will be several ride systems in play as rumored. I can confirm that outside this interview too.

You cannot crash/fail the Falcon mission. You can have different outcomes though.
This is what I've thought from the beginning. Different experiences, but within a "reasonable range" -- way too much of a risk of disappointment if individual riders' actions make a HUGE difference.

Just joining in on the fun! I'm mainly a lurker and don't post much, but I've been reading everything. I'm a life long Disney fan with multiple trips as a child (which was not common when you lived in the middle of the country in the 70s and 80s). I had an EWOK lunch box in 4th grade I think. Had a stuffed Wicket on my bed. I'm raising 4 Disney loving fans and married to one Disney tolerating guy, who is now won over with the Star Wars stuff. I think the thought of walking into the Millenium Falcon is turning a 40 something into an 8 year old again. PLUS we are now Florida residents and AP holders...kids and I have been hitting the park since Christmas and DH is activating his this weekend.

I am dying for info on AP previews, as I know most of us are. This is so incredible!

On pins and needles today! Have fun waiting, everyone!

Or Iger says: “remember when I said Galaxy’s Edge wouldn’t need any advertising and I would just say when it is open and that would be enough? Well it’s open .... now!”

lol Then Disney would get sued for all the strokes/heart attacks... not a great shareholders' announcement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter