***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hubby talked me out of AKL so we are officially booked sept 10-19 at Poly again. Booked a lake view and can't wait to get planning. Need some park hours and Halloween party dates.

Oooh ooh, counting down the days!!!! My husband and I will be at WL (first time) 09/07/17- 09/16/17 for 9 glorious nights of Disney goodness!!

Booked our flights and All Star Sports for Sept 3rd to 8th, 2017 :) Haven't been in almost 3 years!!! :stitch::simba::tigger::donald::stitch2:

We are booked All Star Sports or 9/5-9-16. It's been over three years nice our last wdw fix.

Kate

One of these years im going to sign up for a solo trip and try and get together or find others going at the same time

My tradition with my grandkids is to take them on a trip to wherever they want to go yearly. Just the 2 of us....its great! Planning for a cruise with grandson and husband 7/17. Granddaughter 8

picked Universal/WDW this September. Know I need to do ADRs 6 months in advance . MY QUESTIONS:
When will we see park hours for the third week in September?
How about MNSSHP?
I am assuming these hours will be published prior to the 6 month mark or is that an impossibility?
And how about room discounts?
Already have a room reserved at Yacht Club but will change to another deluxe if discounts good. NOT interested in food plan. I Stayed AKL 2015 on CL.Loved it but want an Epcot or MK hotel. HELP appreciated. .

Awaiting room discounts and Southwest sale. Room discounts should be out in April, but if sales are slacking they may come out in March. My tentative dates are Sep 7-14. I would really like this trip to be longer than my previous ones, but money might hold me back. Getting some of my friends to help split hotel cost would be a huge help. Gotta have plenty of room in the wallet for Food & Wine! I really would like to go to HHN at Universal, but it doesn't start until mid-Sep and the hotel rates jump along with the crowds (according to Touring Plans). I'd rather have lower crowds and hotel rates than plan my trip around one night at HHN.

All booked for Sep 13-23 at the Poly! Now if they could just release the nights for MHSSH I can start planning.

Well, we're not booked yet; gonna nab a bounce back (hopefully) next month. We are looking at Sept 5-12 or 6-13. This will be the first time I have to worry about flights as we will have moved to Michigan by then. So that'll be a new piece to work into my puzzle! Can't wait to plan with you guys!!

Well, we're not booked yet; gonna nab a bounce back (hopefully) next month. We are looking at Sept 5-12 or 6-13. This will be the first time I have to worry about flights as we will have moved to Michigan by then. So that'll be a new piece to work into my puzzle! Can't wait to plan with you guys!!
Right now the only thing we are waiting on is flights. From Phoenix they are around 500 and holding strong.

All booked for Sep 13-23 at the Poly! Now if they could just release the nights for MHSSH I can start planning.
Go to the park hours link I posted above. Supposedly the days magic kingdom closes at 7:00 will be the party nights. Even the planning websites are reporting those as probable nights. I know it's not OFFICIAL yet, but it gives you something to go on.

Wasn't sure if it was going to a solo trip this september, but I just got the tentative go ahead from le boyfriend!

September 12th-16th! (I want MNSSHP stuff to be announced already-haha!)

My tradition with my grandkids is to take them on a trip to wherever they want to go yearly. Just the 2 of us....its great! Planning for a cruise with grandson and husband 7/17. Granddaughter 8

picked Universal/WDW this September. Know I need to do ADRs 6 months in advance . MY QUESTIONS:
When will we see park hours for the third week in September?
How about MNSSHP?
I am assuming these hours will be published prior to the 6 month mark or is that an impossibility?
And how about room discounts?
Already have a room reserved at Yacht Club but will change to another deluxe if discounts good. NOT interested in food plan. I Stayed AKL 2015 on CL.Loved it but want an Epcot or MK hotel. HELP appreciated. .
Anyone?????

Anyone?????
Look at my link a few posts up. Those were posted on another website but you can see they came from Disney themselves. Look at MK hours and the days they close at 7:00 are most likely the party days according to Kenny the pirate. As for discounts, those are usually released in April for September- but keep an eye out just in case.

Right now the only thing we are waiting on is flights. From Phoenix they are around 500 and holding strong.

Ouch! It's looking like grand total for the three of us will be over $1000. To me that was high, but it's been years since I've flown any where!

Ouch! It's looking like grand total for the three of us will be over $1000. To me that was high, but it's been years since I've flown any where!
I checked the flights about 21 days out from here and they are only 100 cheaper. Id rather book now and make sure its all taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter