***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailored

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread for September 2017 yet, so I decided to create one. :) Welcome to all the September 2017 people! :D:D:D

This thread is for anyone going who is visiting anytime in September 2017, even it's the end of August leading into September or the end of September leading into October! We would love to have you join us!

I'll be updating this first thread as more important information pops up. September is still awhile away, so there isn't much now.

Feel free to chat away! :) Also, if you have any information, please share!

Refurbishments
Unknown at this time.

Last edited:
Trip Dates and Resorts

Sorted By Dates

sailored 9/5/17 - 9/12/17 (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Rhody Red 9/5/17 - 9/15/17 (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
pskelly 9/9/17 - 9/17/17 (POP Century)

lhsgrad2000 9/13/17 - 9/21/17 (Unknown)
Melissakay1q 9/10/17 - 9/15/17 (POP Century)

Sorted By Resort

Animal Kingdom Lodge
9/5/17 - 9/12/17 sailored
9/5/17 - 9/15/17 Rhody Red

POP Century
9/9/17 - 9/17/17 pskelly

9/10/17 - 9/15/17 Melissakay1q

If you want to share your dates, just simply comment with your dates and resort. I'll get ya added to the list. :) Even if you're only going to be there one day in September and the rest of your trip in another month, please still join us! :D

Last edited:
Booked our bounce back last week, heading down Sept. 9th to the 17th, for now booked at POP but might be changing to a mod if anything opens up.

Yay for the Official thread!!! So nice to see it.

We booked our Bounceback during our Trip last month and will be there September 5th - September 15th.

Staying at AKL (first time), and splurging on Club Level (also first time).

We'll be doing MNSSHP (first time!)

It'll be me, my Husband, and our 2 Kids (they'll be 14 and 11).

So even though this will be our 5th Family Trip, it'll be filled with lots of firsts for us!

Yay for the Official thread!!! So nice to see it.

We booked our Bounceback during our Trip last month and will be there September 5th - September 15th.

Staying at AKL (first time), and splurging on Club Level (also first time).

I might see ya there! We are going September 5th - 12th, and staying club level at AKL as well!

My name is Evie and I'm in my twenties. Myself and my best friend are taking a trip to WDW from September 5th - 12th. The resort is still a surprise, waiting to be revealed in my PTR. It will be my second trip and her first, so I'm super excited! Unfortunately, my husband will not be tagging along on this trip.

I can't wait to chat with others going in September as well!

Feel free to comment with your dates and resort so that I can get a list going! :D

I'll join in! Our dates aren't confirmed yet, but it'll either be Sept 13-23 or Sept 20-30.

We are trying to rent DVC for the first time, so our dates will depend on what we can get! I guess I'll be able to confirm my dates by mid-late October. Ideally we'd like to stay at Boardwalk, but because of the length of our trip, we've been told it will be hard to secure a 1 bedroom. So my guess is we will end up in 1 bedroom AKL Savanna View.

I'll join in! Our dates aren't confirmed yet, but it'll either be Sept 13-23 or Sept 20-30.

We are trying to rent DVC for the first time, so our dates will depend on what we can get! I guess I'll be able to confirm my dates by mid-late October. Ideally we'd like to stay at Boardwalk, but because of the length of our trip, we've been told it will be hard to secure a 1 bedroom. So my guess is we will end up in 1 bedroom AKL Savanna View.

Welcome! I hope you're able to get Boardwalk!

I went on my first solo trip to WDW this September and loved it! My DH isn't a Disney nut and my LO is only a year old, so momma is saving her pennies to go on Mom-Dis Solo 2.0! I'm looking at Sunday 9/10- Friday 9/15 at POP. Hoping to get the free dining promotion again. It was great!

My last trip was Tuesday afternoon to Friday morning, so not a ton of time. I can't wait to see some shows, check out Epcot (I barely scratched the surface) and eat some great food!

Looking to go with my husband and twin 4 year old girls from Sept 13 - 21. Also trying to rent DVC for the first time so not sure of resort yet.

I went on my first solo trip to WDW this September and loved it! My DH isn't a Disney nut and my LO is only a year old, so momma is saving her pennies to go on Mom-Dis Solo 2.0! I'm looking at Sunday 9/10- Friday 9/15 at POP. Hoping to get the free dining promotion again. It was great!

My last trip was Tuesday afternoon to Friday morning, so not a ton of time. I can't wait to see some shows, check out Epcot (I barely scratched the surface) and eat some great food!

I have always thought about doing a solo trip, but I would feel so guilty going without my DH. He is a Disney nut as well, but I get so bored during these deployments and want to explore. When you like me to add your tentative dates to the list of dates?

Looking to go with my husband and twin 4 year old girls from Sept 13 - 21. Also trying to rent DVC for the first time so not sure of resort yet.

Fingers crossed on the DVC! I've thought about doing that before. Would you like me to add you to the trip list?

Yes, please add me.

I told DH that's I'm saving my pennies to go again in September. He didn't have an opinion either way. Good enough for me haha[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to be added to the list please. My daughters and I will be staying at All Start Sports September 15- September 26. We plan to hopefully attend 2 MNSSHP if the dates work out as I've planned. I'm already bouncing off the walls with excitement lol!

I'm in :) we were originally scheduled for October but it looks like our school break dates are going to change! Yay! I would rather go in September, so, we are booked at POR Sept 23-oct7! I can't wait! It will be me, DH, DD13, DS10, and DD8 :)

I'm helping make plans for myself and a large group (12 adults, no kids) for 9/15/17-9/24/17, staying at POR.

One of them is a non-FL based salaried CM, so a large part of our trip is thanks to his 50% off the three rooms (We went with 3 Royal Rooms at POR), and his 3 Guest Passes. So him+his wife+3 guests don't need passes for the 4 main parks.

There are a few WDW first-timers in the group, some who haven't been to WDW in 15+ years, and some who have been there a few times in the last 5-6 years.

None of us have done F&W or MNSSHP before. We might try for the MNSSHP in the middle of our stay (Tuesday, historically). Do you think that it'd be worth it for a group of young adults all between the ages of 21-32?

I've normally only gone to WDW in late May/early June, or late August. It seems like I should expect lighter crowds than August, but similar heat and higher chance of hurricane-related weather. If there's anything unique about September that you think is good to know, please lmk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter