• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my ADRs today. Mostly got what I wanted. Had to move a couple days around and abandon Biergarten, in order to make Be Our Guest dinner work. Now trying to decide between Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace for late lunch or dinner. Still haven't purchased flight tickets. Hopefully, soon.
I don't look forward to that in a few days. We are trying to pin down everything so we can know where we will be. I miss Oregon. Grew up there, but live in AZ now.

We are staying in All-Star Sports Resort the 17th and 18th then moving to Contemporary the 19-23rd. Doing four days of Parks! It'll be my (then) 4.5yo's second time and my (then) 9mo old's first time! I already have alerts set on my phone to book dining reservations, BBB, and FP+'s on their respective dates.

Is there anything I should be doing booking/reservation wise? I haven't booked my room or tickets yet and I'm not sure when I should. Any thoughts?

Pinching myself because we have 2 trips booked for September! First is September 1-5 camping at Fort Wilderness and second is September 16-22, a family trip with both kids and their families...6 grandkids ranging from 15-8 months...in a campsite and cabin at Fort Wilderness.

Is there anything I should be doing booking/reservation wise? I haven't booked my room or tickets yet and I'm not sure when I should. Any thoughts?
You might consider booking your dining reservations at 180 days before when you think you will be there. If you are waiting to book your room for some reason, you should still book dining because you'll be more likely to get what you want.

My dates have moved up to Labor Day weekend to work around the schedule of my friends from Miami. Deciding between 6-7 nights depending on my budget. Going to make ADR's the next few days even though my friends haven't committed yet. Avoiding the Labor Day weekend would be nice, but I would rather have my friends with me than low crowds alone.

Please add my family. We are staying at WL (club level) September 2-9. My daughter and I have had a great time preparing for our "Magic Day", which is tomorrow!!!! We will be booking our ADR's at 6am CST!

Please add my family. We are staying at WL (club level) September 2-9. My daughter and I have had a great time preparing for our "Magic Day", which is tomorrow!!!! We will be booking our ADR's at 6am CST!
Did you get what you wanted? I'm traveling the same time and got all the ADRs we wanted! So excited!

179 days to go!!! Our flights are all booked. We are staying at BC. I booked our ADR's yesterday and got everything we wanted, at the times we hoped for! Now this is the part where it goes super slow, waiting for our FP day, which falls on the 4th of July this time.

For our ADR's we booked - Garden Grill dinner, Cape May breakfast and dinner, Hoop Dee Doo, Crystal Palace PPO, Akershus PPO, Bon Voyage breakfast, Beaches & Cream dinner and Via Napoli dinner. So excited! We also booked the Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland - we did this last September and LOVED IT! We are super excited to do it again.

I don't look forward to that in a few days. We are trying to pin down everything so we can know where we will be. I miss Oregon. Grew up there, but live in AZ now.
Sometimes, I wish I was living n AZ. Cold, rainy and dreary. It did snow yesterday, so the commute to work was very fun. I need some warm, sunny skies.

Sometimes, I wish I was living n AZ. Cold, rainy and dreary. It did snow yesterday, so the commute to work was very fun. I need some warm, sunny skies.
I saw that. All my friends from back home were complaining, well not the ones that had moved down here though. It's only going to be in the 80's today and the rest of the week.

179 days to go!!! Our flights are all booked. We are staying at BC. I booked our ADR's yesterday and got everything we wanted, at the times we hoped for! Now this is the part where it goes super slow, waiting for our FP day, which falls on the 4th of July this time.

For our ADR's we booked - Garden Grill dinner, Cape May breakfast and dinner, Hoop Dee Doo, Crystal Palace PPO, Akershus PPO, Bon Voyage breakfast, Beaches & Cream dinner and Via Napoli dinner. So excited! We also booked the Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland - we did this last September and LOVED IT! We are super excited to do it again.
I get to do our reservatioins in two days. I'm hoping for lunch at BOG and dinner at Ohana's and Boathouse.

Hi everyone! Add me to the list. :wave2: Doing an adults only family trip September 12-17th. Staying at Beach Club Villas and then from the 17th-20th we're moving over to Portofino Bay and visiting Universal. This is my first time staying at BC/Epcot Resort. Most of the time we've stayed at Contemporary, but with the thought in mind of taking mid-day breaks and wanting to do MNSSHP one night and go into the park late, we wanted somewhere with a really great pool like BC.

Right now I'm playing the waiting game. Disney is just releasing the official calendar for our trip now and I'm looking for projected days for the parties so I can pick out which day for that and when to make our ADRs for other days. Next Thursday is our 180 day.

Could you tell me more about the Early morning magic last September.

Did you get what you wanted? I'm traveling the same time and got all the ADRs we wanted! So excited!
That's great we are headed there on the same dates!!! I wasn't able to get 1 thing. Minnie's Seasonal Dinner @ Hollywood & Vine.

I was going to book Crystal Palalce @ 8am, but after asking more about the new opening show, I didn't see an advantage to booking PPO.
We are doing: CRT dinner, LaHacienda dinner (Late, hoping to get a window seat for Illuminations), 50's PT Cafe dinner, Be Our Guest lunch, 'Ohana dinner (plan to watch MK fireworks from the beach), Tusker House dinner (using our DDP to get the FP+ for Rivers of light.....if/when they release the September schedule), Restaurant Marrakesh dinner. I may change Marrakesh dinner to Akershus....not sure.

Hi everyone! Add me to the list. :wave2: Doing an adults only family trip September 12-17th. Staying at Beach Club Villas and then from the 17th-20th we're moving over to Portofino Bay and visiting Universal. This is my first time staying at BC/Epcot Resort. Most of the time we've stayed at Contemporary, but with the thought in mind of taking mid-day breaks and wanting to do MNSSHP one night and go into the park late, we wanted somewhere with a really great pool like BC.

Right now I'm playing the waiting game. Disney is just releasing the official calendar for our trip now and I'm looking for projected days for the parties so I can pick out which day for that and when to make our ADRs for other days. Next Thursday is our 180 day.
BC pool is awesome. My family absolutely loves the sand bottom, the big slide, and of course the hot tubs! Having the ability to walk into Epcot's backdoor is always a plus too.

BC pool is awesome. My family absolutely loves the sand bottom, the big slide, and of course the hot tubs! Having the ability to walk into Epcot's backdoor is always a plus too.

That was definitely another plus for us. We want to do Epcot first day so it should be super convenient to just walk over. I'm hoping to be able to be in park by 2pm latest. We're coming in on different flights because its easier for us, but landing the same time, around 10:30. Once we figure in time getting to Magical Express and from MCO to property I don't think it will be much later than that. Hopefully no bad weather or flight delays.

Could you tell me more about the Early morning magic last September.
Sure! We arrived at 7:30am to check-in and they let us in at 7:45am. We took pictures in front of the castle and headed over to FL. We did the rides first - Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Mine Train and the Carousel was also open. We rode the Mine Train 9 times, Peter Pan and WTP 6 times each. It felt like we had FL all to ourselves. At 9am we headed over to Pinocchios for the breakfast and it was great! It was quiet, the buffet was really good, the CM's were super nice and it was just nice to relax and eat without any chaos. We thought it was well worth the cost. it ended up being our favorite morning of the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter