***Official September 2017 Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and my BFF are will be at WDW Sept 19-26. We are staying at OKW. Have never stayed there before and wanted to give it a try. I wanted to stay in a studio and I like the fact the studios at OKW are larger plus they have 2 queen beds instead of a queen and a pullout couch.:maleficen

I have an overlapping trip. The dates are August 29th - September 6th. If my kids have their way (21, 20, and 3) we will have 2 rooms at Pop. Most likely, we may try POR this trip.

Well, my friend isn't able to go with me after all so I'm going to be solo!

I've settled on the dates of 9/9-9/14, more than likely at one of the All Star resorts. I stayed at Pop on my last visit. Will All Star be comparable to Pop?
I'm staying those dates at PoP too, I would think the All Star Resorts are compairable, but I like the comfort of not having to share my bus with three other resorts. Can get a bit crowded, plus if PoP bus is crowded I have no problem popping to AOA bus.

I officially booked POR for August 29 - September 6. First time at POR. We have stayed at POP and BC before. There will be me and my 3 kids (22, 20 and 13). My daughter will be there just a couple of weeks before her 21st birthday and during Food & Wine. Oh well.

We are going September 10-16th and staying at Wilderness Lodge for now. Hoping for a good discount or we might be transferring our reservation to another resort.

SO excited to have booked our 2nd DVC trip - BWV Sept 3 - 8 for Food and Wine with my folks and our kids! YAY!

Add us to the party. We will be at AKL kidani from September 11-19. Yay, first time at AKL and savannah view was on our bucket list. Anyone else here from our September group last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter