Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

lmbcdb said:
Had a crummy day at work on Friday :( and now trying hard to get excited about the first day of school tomorrow.

Anyone have any spare sunshine they could throw my way?

I read the thread you posted about your bad day (and then where everyone jumped all over your case about it). I just wanted to say I think your boss's change of heart stinks and I'm sending lots of pixie dust your way!

Hmmm. Let's see....IN LESS THAT THREE WEEKS YOU WILL BE IN WDW!!!!! party: Big hugs for school starting, that is always a little bittersweet, but just keep thinking how quickly the days will pass. :thumbsup2

Thank you! The "less than 3 weeks" part really helped.

Hmm... New school year starting. Clean slate? New beginnings? One step closer to Disney wiping all the bad stuff away? Sending some happiness your way!!

Disney will help wipe it away! I'm great at forgetting about the outside world while I'm there.

I read the thread you posted about your bad day (and then where everyone jumped all over your case about it). I just wanted to say I think your boss's change of heart stinks and I'm sending lots of pixie dust your way!

Thanks. That thread actually made me feel worse. That's why I unsubscribed and went to bed! Thanks for the pixie dust!

I went to church this morning and got my bucket filled. Feeling much better!

Take pics of your project to share, please...I love seeing people's tshirts and other craftiness!

I will try! We have to wait 3 days for the paint to dry enough to wash them (according to the instructions). I tried to take a picture to show my sister (she is worried her husband won't wear one, lol) and the picture doesn't look as good as the shirts do, haha! So I'm hoping once they are washed I can have one of my kids model them and post some pics!! I'm super happy with how they have turned out so far!:love:

This time in 3 weeks we will be somewhere :drive:driving in NC. Hopefully SC.

13 days til Disney - 13 seems to be our lucky number this year :) 13 years married, 13 years of trying to get pregnant and bam! and 13 days til we are back in one of our favorite spots on earth!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

13 days til Disney - 13 seems to be our lucky number this year :) 13 years married, 13 years of trying to get pregnant and bam! and 13 days til we are back in one of our favorite spots on earth!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congrats on all 4 counts! Just being nosy, is your 9 year old adopted? We have lots of adoptions in our extended family, me included.

Congrats on all 4 counts! Just being nosy, is your 9 year old adopted? We have lots of adoptions in our extended family, me included.

Lol its a completely valid question after me saying we have been trying for 13 years but list a 9 yr old daughter lol - yup we adopted her when she was 10 months - so blessed to have experienced both - she know she is adopted and is so excited to be a big sister - we have even let her help us choose the names... :) my sister also adopted her son and so did my best friend so adoption is a common thing in our lives

yup we adopted her when she was 10 months - so blessed to have experienced both

Congrats! My dd#2 was adopted at 9mos...such a wonderful age. I have 3 bio kids, too, so I have a special love for blended families! Wishing you a peaceful pregnancy and I hope the rest of Year 13 continues to be full of good things. :goodvibes

6 DAYS!!!!

I just had to share! Cannot keep it in.
Surprise trips are sooo hard;)

First for some of the kiddos :goodvibes:goodvibes

Congrats to all

There is an explanation behind this one... we are Not doing universal this year, but did it last year and therefore included this fellow.....

Shrek.jpg

Looking for some sunshine and you guys always seem to have some.

Had a crummy day at work on Friday :( and now trying hard to get excited about the first day of school tomorrow.

Anyone have any spare sunshine they could throw my way?

You'll be in Disney soon :)

6 DAYS!!!!

I just had to share! Cannot keep it in.
Surprise trips are sooo hard;)

First for some of the kiddos :goodvibes:goodvibes

Congrats to all

Surprise trips are so much fun!

I am getting antsy now. I can't wait to go!

How is it I just now found this tread? We will be there sep22-oct4 and cramming a lot in. 7 days in Disney 2 in universal 1 in sea world 1 in legoland Halloween horror nights and both water parks. Phew made me tired just typing that. I've been on a DIY kick and I'm almost done. T-shirts, envelopes invites, goodie bags for the road trip. Daily morning goody bags, my own version of mickeys grand welcome, nuggets, autograph books, shoes, and on and on and on.
Oh and the boys have no clue. They think w are doing a weekend trip to DC....I needed an excuse for the road trip to VA for the auto train. 25 days and counting

We'll be there in 10 days! Our boys have no idea either! We're going to tell them the day we leave that we are going to visit our friend, John, in Florida. I'm hoping to get them to the big welcome sign over the interstate before they figure it out....unless any of you have a more interesting way!?! I've wondered if we should pull over at some point and tell them...or maybe have them close their eyes then pull over just as we are coming up to the sign...Amy suggestions? It's been 7 years since we've been and so this is a first trip for some of them. Super excited!

We are down to 4 days today. DS woke up at 5 am and I heard him in the kitchen getting breakfast. I just layed there and kept thinking of everything still left to do and realized I wasn't going to be getting back to sleep anytime soon, so figured I would get online and check mail. We leave early Saturday morninf (6:25 am flight and will be at the airport by 5 am) so I keep thinking "in 4 days we will be starting to board our flight" YIPPEEE!!!!

We'll be there in 10 days! Our boys have no idea either! We're going to tell them the day we leave that we are going to visit our friend, John, in Florida. I'm hoping to get them to the big welcome sign over the interstate before they figure it out....unless any of you have a more interesting way!?! I've wondered if we should pull over at some point and tell them...or maybe have them close their eyes then pull over just as we are coming up to the sign...Amy suggestions? It's been 7 years since we've been and so this is a first trip for some of them. Super excited!

I like the idea you have. How old are your boys? "mom why does that sign say Disney World?" "oh no, we must have taken a wrong turn, oh well, i guess we'll stay here instead!" Let us know how it goes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter