***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the DIS

Blueberry dessert was better than the cheesecake.

Flight of Passage is incredible, and breathtaking.

FoP screen is like Soarin but not as rounded, no bad seats.

Seat is similar to Tron coaster in Shanghai.

Test seat is out front.

Ride vehicle is very realistic.

Less intense than Forbidden Journey.

No video allowed on FoP.

Live Pandora entrainment at the drum circle.

Any word on how FoP is for the more...erm...rotund guests? Has any one reported being too pooh sized to ride or to be comfortable?

Confirmation:

FOP DOES NOT lift off the ground like Soarin. It is stationary.

The seat moves and that is all

Screen is same size as Soarin but not as curved

This is all from @TheDIS

https://twitter.com/TheDIS/status/858391516825473026

I wish I felt like I had an answer but nothing DIS tweeted confirmed what I am wondering.

I don't think anyone thought it was going up like Soarin' - the early interior photos confirmed that.

Guess I'll have to dig for better answers from others who rode today.

I wish I felt like I had an answer but nothing DIS tweeted confirmed what I am wondering.

I don't think anyone thought it was going up like Soarin' - the early interior photos confirmed that.

What questions do you have?

From what DIS said, it sounds like the actual vehicle itself tilts up and down and sideways etc....

No size comparisons but Dis crew said absolutely some guests will have issues but there is a test seat outside for those concerned.

The test vehicle is really only helpful for those who are looking at whether its worth the standby line wait time and less so for those that already wasted a FP on it in the event they arrive and cant ride it-Should anyone of size just not FP FoP?

The test vehicle is really only helpful for those who are looking at whether its worth the standby line wait time and less so for those that already wasted a FP on it in the event they arrive and cant ride it-Should anyone of size just not FP FoP?

I totally understand the frustration. I know as more people go information will come out about size etc. i imagine with CM previews soon will get some more information. I haven't heard of anyone not being able to ride yet (except the 1 CM in a training report).

I'm sure nobody knows and we'll just have to wait and see how crowd levels are, but just in case I'm wrong - Does anyone know if the extra magic hours will extend past July 4th? We'll be there 9/5 - 9/19.

From the DIS

Blueberry dessert was better than the cheesecake.

Flight of Passage is incredible, and breathtaking.

FoP screen is like Soarin but not as rounded, no bad seats.

Seat is similar to Tron coaster in Shanghai.

Test seat is out front.

Ride vehicle is very realistic.

Less intense than Forbidden Journey.

No video allowed on FoP.

Live Pandora entrainment at the drum circle.

Just to add, the response I got in asking how the food/beers were:

@IAAOT Surprisingly delicious and unique.

I guess if you are worried, knowing there is a single rider for FoP and you can only FP one might be safer to FP the river ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter