***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't know which would be better to FP. However Single Rider is an option.
I really like the Single Rider aspect and I think it was a good move of Disney to include this on this type of ride. I could totally see if it was too much for me to handle on FoP after going on it once it would potentially give my husband a much quicker way to re-do the ride without me.

not sure if I am the only one *this* interested in the beer in Pandora, but apparently they are brewed by Tarrapin Brewing in Athens Georgia - I am a big fan of theirs so pretty happy with this news:

C-mb77iUIAAhnF-.jpg

Last edited:
We still don't know which would be better to FP. However Single Rider is an option.
Ryan, one of the key things about single rider will be to find out how much of the queue one will miss by taking single rider. If this queue is as incredible as we've been hearing for weeks, it sounds like something a first-timer (or second, or third) might want to bypass, even if it means a longer wait. (It's why, for instance, I'll probably never use a FP for Peter Pan - the attraction itself is less interesting than the queue.)

Ryan, one of the key things about single rider will be to find out how much of the queue one will miss by taking single rider. If this queue is as incredible as we've been hearing for weeks, it sounds like something a first-timer (or second, or third) might want to bypass, even if it means a longer wait. (It's why, for instance, I'll probably never use a FP for Peter Pan - the attraction itself is less interesting than the queue.)
True, however many have said the Navi River Journey Queue isn't exactly the best. Most seemed way more impressed with the FoP queue.

I still have yet to experience the full Peter Pan queue.

True, however many have said the Navi River Journey Queue isn't exactly the best. Most seemed way more impressed with the FoP queue.

I still have yet to experience the full Peter Pan queue.

That queue is very nicely themed. Worth a trip through.

Well I agree with that but having Single Rider line in generally is a good thing for a ride like FoP due to the type of ride it is. It appeases those looking to ride it again with a potentially shorter line. It's a choice at least and to me that's important.

Single Rider lines were amazing the last time I went with my husband in 2011. If the choice was waiting 45-60mins to ride Space Mountain without me orrrrrr him ride it in 10-20 mins yeah we'll take the shorter line regardless of awesome queue or not (given that we have already experienced the queue once).

Choosing to wait longer just in order to see the queue is something that not everyone will actually want to do so having the choice is nice. Now I do agree with experiencing the queue one time.

Choosing to wait longer just in order to see the queue is something that not everyone will actually want to do so having the choice is nice. Now I do agree with experiencing the queue one time.
Oh, absolutely. For some folks, single rider is the way to go. I'll use it myself. But depending on just how good the queue is and what the single rider llne is like, as well as the FP queue, we'll see how often I go through the full queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter