***Official November 2022 Thread***

If I had to guesstimate from previous years I think MVMCP will start on 11/8 and will run that week on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Or it could start on 11/7 but that's been rare. After that it'll run mostly on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm also trying to plan park days around this since we won't be doing the party. I hate having to miss so many MK evenings due to the party.

If I had to guesstimate from previous years I think MVMCP will start on 11/8 and will run that week on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Or it could start on 11/7 but that's been rare. After that it'll run mostly on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm also trying to plan park days around this since we won't be doing the party. I hate having to miss so many MK evenings due to the party.
Do they not usually have the Christmas Party on the weekends?

I’m curious if this will make the Wednesday extended hours at MK for deluxe hotels more crowded than normal.

Here is a link to dates in 2019, you can probably extrapolate from there. I think this could mess us up as we were doing a split stay and the end is at MK on the 20th so either we do the party or we don’t get our last night at MK

Here is a link to dates in 2019, you can probably extrapolate from there. I think this could mess us up as we were doing a split stay and the end is at MK on the 20th so either we do the party or we don’t get our last night at MK

This is my issue too. I always want my last night at MK but we’ve done MVMCP before and we’re happy we went but weren’t wowed by it. I would rather not spend the money again. Right now I have our last night at DHS and then going to MK on check out day since we have a late flight.

I can’t figure out the impact on MVMCP on MK crowds. Some sites I have read say Oh MK is slammed the day BEFORE and the day AFTER the CP so go ON the day and just leave early. Others say No, go either the day before or day after. What are your thoughts? We haven’t been to WDW in 12 years and we’re only there for a week so want to spend our time with lower crowds (We know it will be busy, so lower is relative). We will not do the party itself, we won’t have kids or grandkids so we can put that money to use at a nice dinner. Thanks.

The crowds are higher on a non party night because it’s one of the few nights a week you can see the fireworks. Those without park hoppers will go to MK the entire day. Crowds are lower early in the day on party nights but the crowds pick up around 4 pm when they start letting party guests into the park.

If you have hoppers your best bet is to do rope drop at MK on a party day and hop to another park in the evening. And on a non party day start at another park and hop to MK for fireworks at night.

I plan on hopping to MK on the Wednesday of our trip (history says they never do a party on Wednesday) but we will go around 7 pm with some G+ stacked. We won’t watch the fireworks on Main Street since we will have watched them on our first day. But I love MK at night so I will deal with the crowds that night.

I can’t figure out the impact on MVMCP on MK crowds. Some sites I have read say Oh MK is slammed the day BEFORE and the day AFTER the CP so go ON the day and just leave early. Others say No, go either the day before or day after. What are your thoughts? We haven’t been to WDW in 12 years and we’re only there for a week so want to spend our time with lower crowds (We know it will be busy, so lower is relative). We will not do the party itself, we won’t have kids or grandkids so we can put that money to use at a nice dinner. Thanks.

I still don’t trust crowd calendars yet so like snikki said, I’d make a choice based on how important it is to see fireworks in the park or spring for park hoppers.

I’ve been mulling over the same thing and have just about decided to reserve Sunday and Friday (our first and last days) and we’ll roll with whatever challenges happen on those days.

Disney Very Merriest After Hours Dates And Times

Disney Very Merriest After Hours will be held select nights from November 8 through December 21, 2021:
  • November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
  • December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21

Not sure if it will be similar for 2022 party...

Disney Very Merriest After Hours Dates And Times

Disney Very Merriest After Hours will be held select nights from November 8 through December 21, 2021:
  • November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
  • December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21

Not sure if it will be similar for 2022 party...
My eyes glanced past the date and got excited because I thought they were 2022 dates!

If they return to Elsa freezing the castle for Christmas, is that usually done only on the nights of the Party? Or is that done each night?

We are hoping to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern on Thanksgiving. How hard are these reservations usually to come by? Any other dining suggestions if we do not get it there?

We are hoping to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern on Thanksgiving. How hard are these reservations usually to come by? Any other dining suggestions if we do not get it there?

LTT will definitely be hard to get, but no harm in trying! Homecomin' and Whispering Canyon also have great homestyle meals. With that said, a lot of the other restaurants will offer a more traditional meal for that day too. I haven't had Cape May's dinner but I heard good things about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter