"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

We went last year and loved every minute of it. We did our 3 fast pass rides by 5:55 and got in line for the Seven Dwarfs. I went and got dinner at Pinocchio and brought food to the rest of the family in line. The Dwarfs came out by 6:50 and we were done with them by 7:20. We went on to rides, meeting other characters. We found a place last minute to watch the parade thanks to a cast member. We watched the fireworks by where Tiana met. The fireworks were awesome. The longest line was for Cinderella and Prince Charming and Rapunzel and Flynn. It was over an hour wait at 10:45 but so worth it. I will try to upload pictures later. We are thinking to go again this year because we live bed it so much.

We went last year and loved every minute of it. We did our 3 fast pass rides by 5:55 and got in line for the Seven Dwarfs. I went and got dinner at Pinocchio and brought food to the rest of the family in line. The Dwarfs came out by 6:50 and we were done with them by 7:20. We went on to rides, meeting other characters. We found a place last minute to watch the parade thanks to a cast member. We watched the fireworks by where Tiana met. The fireworks were awesome. The longest line was for Cinderella and Prince Charming and Rapunzel and Flynn. It was over an hour wait at 10:45 but so worth it. I will try to upload pictures later. We are thinking to go again this year because we live bed it so much.
Can I ask what date you were there?

Exactly the same dates I saw...maybe they didn't intend to put them on the website yet.

I can still see them.

The dates are up!! . I was originally planning on checking out on the 7th now I am changing it to the 8th so I can attend the first party!!!

I just checked the link, and no dates are given. It says, "Check back closer to the holiday season for the 2016 schedule and ticket information." I will say though that the dates make sense except for the first and last ones. The first one is a Monday, and there hasn't been an MVMCP on Monday in years. (I went to a Monday party in 2006, but I don't think there's been a Monday one since then.) The last one is Dec 22, and I just have a hard time believing they'd be willing to close the MK that early just 3 days before Christmas.

Someone mentioned (in another forum) there's a party for the Wine & Dine half on November 6. Maybe that's why they have the Monday party instead of starting it on that Sunday?

Someone mentioned (in another forum) there's a party for the Wine & Dine half on November 6. Maybe that's why they have the Monday party instead of starting it on that Sunday?

I wouldn't have expected a party as early as the 6th, though. The 8th is the earliest I would've expected the first party.

Wow, there going with 4 nights during Jersey week (don't hate me please :P). Also showing a big gap during Thanksgiving week. Can we draw any conclusion as to when they'll tape the Christmas Parade special from this list? Knowing that the dates are always subject to change.

I ask for obvious selfish reasons. My wife and brother (and his family) will be in from Nov 6th thru the 12th. These dates for MVMCP actually work perfectly for us. The only potential fly in the ointment o_O is if they decide to tape the Christmas parade during that week.

Any thoughts?

Doug :goofy:

I am so excited. We will be there 11/4-11/8. I thought for sure we would miss it. I Am so glad it works out for our dates.

this is what I saw about an hour ago....it seems it keeps disappearing

Yep. Wasn't released with MNSSHP dates like usual. Checked earlier (over an hour ago) and wasn't there. Was on FB and Rumors thread (over 10 pages since left work at 3pm today/yikes!) and it (MVMCP Dates) posted 47 minutes ago there.

Awesome! Will be there 11/12-11/19! Finally will be able to experience Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

There are parties Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of our week. :headache: Annoyed by this. We were planning to skip the party this year. We love the night time. Wednesday will surely be very crowded at MK that week.

Wow, there going with 4 nights during Jersey week (don't hate me please :P). Also showing a big gap during Thanksgiving week. Can we draw any conclusion as to when they'll tape the Christmas Parade special from this list? Knowing that the dates are always subject to change.

I ask for obvious selfish reasons. My wife and brother (and his family) will be in from Nov 6th thru the 12th. These dates for MVMCP actually work perfectly for us. The only potential fly in the ointment o_O is if they decide to tape the Christmas parade during that week.

Any thoughts?

Doug :goofy:

I have gone Jersey week the past couple of years and I don't think that they tape the parade that early I remember the first week of December for some reason but it may have and always does change

I have gone Jersey week the past couple of years and I don't think that they tape the parade that early I remember the first week of December for some reason but it may have and always does change
Pretty sure last year was taped during Jersey week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter