"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

So if they are charging $150 for the 3 hour "After Hours" parties in April/May, does anyone think the prices for MNSSHP and MVMCP will increase significantly this year? I hope this isn't why they haven't released the details yet :sad:

So if they are charging $150 for the 3 hour "After Hours" parties in April/May, does anyone think the prices for MNSSHP and MVMCP will increase significantly this year? I hope this isn't why they haven't released the details yet :sad:

I've been wondering the same thing, but it sounds like people expect the # of tickets available for this After Hours event to be severely limited compared to your typical MNSSHP or MVMCP. Yes, they can probably sell 5000 tickets at $150 each, but will they be able to sell 20,000? Or 30,000? (how many people typically attend each party?)

I've been wondering the same thing, but it sounds like people expect the # of tickets available for this After Hours event to be severely limited compared to your typical MNSSHP or MVMCP. Yes, they can probably sell 5000 tickets at $150 each, but will they be able to sell 20,000? Or 30,000? (how many people typically attend each party?)
It really should be required that they announce the number of tickets sold for each event. That really determines the value IMO. I would be willing to pay more if fewer tickets were sold, but it would be really unfair to sell the same number of tickets as prior years but jack the price up a lot.

I'm anxious to hear the party dates. This will be our first trip in December. We'll be there Dec 3-9. With all of the recent price increases, I'm a little worried about what the price will be this year.

I'm anxious to hear the party dates. This will be our first trip in December. We'll be there Dec 3-9. With all of the recent price increases, I'm a little worried about what the price will be this year.

I would expect the dates in December to be 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, and 18 since parties have been on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for years, and the last party is normally a week before Christmas.

I'm with all of you, the fact that they are taking so long to announce dates and all these recent price increases are making me very worried about what the ticket price is going to be for the party.

I would expect the dates in December to be 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, and 18 since parties have been on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for years, and the last party is normally a week before Christmas.
Praying for the 18th.....

I noticed that too..I thought they normally add the dates for both parties in one post in previous years also....lets hope they announce the dates soon.

I have just re-checked and now the dates aren't showing...Just says 'check back soon' again.

I know it said the dates because I screen shot it - Disney are trying to play with my mind.

Held on select evenings, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is currently scheduled to take place on the following dates in 2016:

• November 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27 and 29
  • December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 22

The dates are up!! . I was originally planning on checking out on the 7th now I am changing it to the 8th so I can attend the first party!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter