"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Ugh.....In line for 7 dwarves since 5:45 and I have to be a good hour from the start of the line. There's another 45 minutes until it begins.....
I'm so excited for you. This is a must do meet and greet for us! What time did you end up meeting them? Thanks for the live post.

Is anyone live tweeting or blogging from the party tonight? I'm dying to see pictures, hear about the treats (snickerdoodle or sprinkles?!), and find out who is meeting under all those mickey heads on the map! :)
Also is Village Haus open to eat before/around 7, or is that a treat station?

Edit: #mvmcp on twitter is yielding some pics! YAY

I don't have a ton of pictures but I'm hanging out waiting for wishes. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that's meh about parades.

I saw on Twitter they were handing out autograph cards for Sandy Claws. I've never been to the mvmcp so I'm a little confused! Does that mean that the card serves as the autograph? Or can you still get an autograph book signed?

I'm also wondering if the fact that he started at 5:00 will be the same for every party. We made dinner plans thinking we'd get on line for him right after dinner but if that's the case I might have to try to change our reservation and go to dinner after!

Thanks!

does anyone know what characters are out and where they are located? The map shows meet and greet locations but doesn't indicated who.

Low lines what I've looked at 7 dwarfs mine train was down. I waited about an hour for Rapunzel and Flynn but worth it! Then about 40 minutes for Aurora and Snow but 30 of that was them actually out. They meet on the hour, I believe.

Ahhhhhh so do we line up crazy early for the 7D or do the princes instead? I think its going to end up being princes!

Flynn was such a great meet. We had them do smolder and then we got a "sketchie"! They really took their time and were the highlight so far.

Aurora and Snow's princes were wonderful as well. All the characters tonight have been so entertaining!

Sorry if this has been asked before. Been spending the past couple of days trying to read all 89 pages..and there's allot of side chatter to scan past..so might have missed these

This is our first ever MVMCP
We are not interested in the meet and greets

Where is an ideal best view for parade and fireworks?
How long before should we camp out at our spot?

We have never done a parade or fireworks

Are we correct In That there is no fasspass viewing areas to pre book?

Also is the tomorrow land dessert party open during the party?
Can't find any info if they still do the dessert party on MVMCP nights
Been checking since 180 and says not available

Pumpkin waffle sundae from Sleepy Hollow - I missed this at MNSSHP!

V3NE5u3.jpg

Edit: YIKES - I posted from my phone & didn't realize the original version was so big! Sorry!

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before. Been spending the past couple of days trying to read all 89 pages..and there's allot of side chatter to scan past..so might have missed these

This is our first ever MVMCP
We are not interested in the meet and greets

Where is an ideal best view for parade and fireworks?
How long before should we camp out at our spot?

We have never done a parade or fireworks

Are we correct In That there is no fasspass viewing areas to pre book?

Also is the tomorrow land dessert party open during the party?
Can't find any info if they still do the dessert party on MVMCP nights
Been checking since 180 and says not available

In my opinion the best parade option is Frontierland and I would do the second parade because most folks are going to try and get the first. Wishes can be viewed from almost anywhere since the hub has been expanded.

No FPs during parties

The sketchie is just Rapunzel's version of a selfie.

It started raining during Holiday Wishes. The second parade has been delayed. Hoping it'll start soon. The rain is light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter