"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

No Scrooge Mcduck this year???????

And Reindeer huh? Well that's unexpected and exciting! Has he and Elf ever met before?

I changed my Fast Passes so I can line up earlier for Pumpkin King. Glad I can get it over with early before crowds build!

Last edited:
Just came from the first party. Scrooge was meeting! There was one line outside of Storybook Circus for Donald and Scrooge together and then Daisy and Minnie together. The Dwarves line got long fast. Jumped in line at 5:40pm and wasn't out till after 7:30pm. Prince Ali and Abu were switching out with Genie and Jasmine. Got through that line in about 20 min. The first shipment of pins was apparently short so they only had them in the shop in Frontierland, none on Main Street. Lots of people cleared out towards the end of the night, so walked on a bunch of rides.

Wow, happy I got the Dwarves at MNSSHP. Wait was long too a couple years back, but not quite this long.

Jack Skellington and Scrooge are my big priorities at the party and if not to bad of a line, Reindeer and Elf.

Based and comments here, I assume Jack's line is nowhere near the 7 Dwarves size? Same for Scrooge?

Am I wrong in what I'm assuming to nothing being new?

Was talking Mickey meeting in his cheistmas attire?

What cookies did they have? How were they?

Any new characters?

No new stage shows?

I saw on Twitter they were handing out autograph cards for Sandy Claws. I've never been to the mvmcp so I'm a little confused! Does that mean that the card serves as the autograph? Or can you still get an autograph book signed?

I'm also wondering if the fact that he started at 5:00 will be the same for every party. We made dinner plans thinking we'd get on line for him right after dinner but if that's the case I might have to try to change our reservation and go to dinner after!

Thanks!
Yes, the card serves as his autograph, he does not sign at the parties.

I don't understand how you know where to line up for characters? The map doesn't say which characters are where....

I'm so excited! I was going to skip this this trip but just decided to buy tickets for nov 20th! It just didn't seem right not going!!!:yay:

Flynn was such a great meet. We had them do smolder and then we got a "sketchie"! They really took their time and were the highlight so far.

Aurora and Snow's princes were wonderful as well. All the characters tonight have been so entertaining!

I've never done Princess meet and greets, so never been to fairy tale hall - do you have to line up for each Princess separately? I just want to meet Flynn and my son has reluctantly agreed (though insists he won't meet him himself) so I want to make it easy on him.

The line for Scrooge and Donald/Daisy and Minnie took me about an hour, but I lined up after having done the Dwarves already at around 7:40.

Most of the special characters showed up in the MDE app so you could map to them (Scrooge was not listed but was meeting with Donald).

They had sugar cookies, apples, hot chocolate, and apple juice. Cookies were decent, better than I remembered from a couple years ago.

Thanks to everyone for the live updates from the first party!!! We will have just landed at MCO 3 weeks from right now....getting so excited!!

For those of you attending the early parties, can you please continue to update us on when Sandy Claws and the princesses with their princes start their M&Gs? Would be great if they both continue to start prior to 7 pm!

Also, did the dwarfs or the ducks start meeting prior to 7 last night?

Thanks again - and hope everyone has a magical time!!

Thanks to everyone for the live updates from the first party!!! We will have just landed at MCO 3 weeks from right now....getting so excited!!

For those of you attending the early parties, can you please continue to update us on when Sandy Claws and the princesses with their princes start their M&Gs? Would be great if they both continue to start prior to 7 pm!

Also, did the dwarfs or the ducks start meeting prior to 7 last night?

Thanks again - and hope everyone has a magical time!!

I agree - thanks for the updates from the first party! I'd love to hear reports as well, especially on crowd levels and how long people are getting in place for parades and Wishes!

Thanks! Getting more and more excited as I read about the party!

Is it frowned upon for me to get in line for seven dwarfs while the rest of the family goes on rides?

Is it frowned upon for me to get in line for seven dwarfs while the rest of the family goes on rides?
Lots of people did that at the Halloween party. You will be frowned at by plenty of people, but it's not expressly prohibited.

Does Duffy meet at the xmas party? I thought I saw somewhere that he does...but it's probably just wishful thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter