***Official June 2023 Thread***

About juneteenth being a national holiday..because it is...
You are correct. I never heard about Juneteenth until today. It is a new holiday it was just established in 2021. Anyways to the question again most people I would assume do not have Juneteenth off.

You are correct. I never heard about Juneteenth until today. It is a new holiday it was just established in 2021. Anyways to the question again most people I would assume do not have Juneteenth off.
Since they moved it to a Friday it might be a busy weekend...and again my apologies for my cynicism..humanity has generally destroyed my faith in it.

It’s a federal holiday, so national banks and federal offices are closed that Monday. So I wondered if WDW would be busier.

So excited for everyone. I’ve started working on my park strategy this week, and MK seems really busy today. Hope everyone is having a great time!
Everywhere is busy I’m afraid; the last couple of days we have noticed crowds spiking considerably. With good touring strategy and G+ you can outmaneuver them but it got harder the last couple of days for sure. We leave tomorrow evening and I’m kinda relieved tbh. It was like night and day compared to Memorial Day weekend and the following days. It’s also getting noticeably hotter.

Everywhere is busy I’m afraid; the last couple of days we have noticed crowds spiking considerably. With good touring strategy and G+ you can outmaneuver them but it got harder the last couple of days for sure. We leave tomorrow evening and I’m kinda relieved tbh. It was like night and day compared to Memorial Day weekend and the following days. It’s also getting noticeably hotter.
I’m going through your “captain’s log” with a fine tooth comb. I need to really get our strategy planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter