***Official June 2023 Thread***

TaraWasHere

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Family! We just got back from an Amazing June 2022 trip, and are ready to get started planning our 2023 return. Who else is heading back in June? Let's get the list started, and start talking plans.

June 2023 Roll Call
ssmurphy28 May 28-June 3 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Dancergirlsmom June 1-5 Port Orleans Riverside
kylenne May 28- June 7 Yacht Club/Polynesian Village Resort
harris family May 30- June 4 Contemporary Resort
Jackandsally June 1-10 All Star Music
Dolewhipp June 1-8 Caribbean Beach Resort
MsWeaverDream02 June 1-8 Fort Wilderness Campground
Jamie430 June 3 – 17 All Star Music
Kerr84 June 4-8 Polynesian Village Resort
Akmills June 4-8 Grand Floridian
StacyStrong June 4-10 Boardwalk Villas
Tarawashere June 10-17 Boardwalk Inn
Martie Parker June 11-15 Wilderness Lodge
Gerilyne June 12-23 Beach Club villas
WhoDatDisney June 13-27 Beach Club/BRV
Ghost Host 998 June 13-21 Art of Animation
whitney37354 June 13-16 Polynesian
luvallprincesses June 13-20 Swan Reserve
Terpsichore June 13-19 Caribbean Beach Resort
Karalee402 June 14-20 Caribbean Beach Resort
MACfamily4 June 17-24 Beach Club Villas
PPFlight75 June 17-27 Boardwalk Inn and Polynesian
Flipflopmom June 17-24 Polynesian Village Resort
Leiaorgana June 18-July 19 Grand Floridian/offsite
Deckdmd May 31- June 6 Old Key West
rmonty02 June 18-23 Villas at the Grand Floridian
disny_luvr June 19th-24 Yacht Club
Lsdolphin June 20-28 Coronado Springs/Wilderness Lodge

alafond83 June 21-25 Pop Century
Gary Stocker June 24 to July 2. Boardwalk Villas
Kitty & Covs Covs June 24_25
ExpeditionEmily June 24 - July 1 POFQ and Pop
Leigh L June 24-July2 Shades of Green
Scigirl622 June 25-30 Boardwalk Villas
yaksack June 25- July ? Polynesian/Bolder Ridge Villas
Crazyventures June 27-July 9 Bay Lake Tower

Last edited:

Was there June 13 thru the 27th. Split stay Beach Club/BRV

Just booked for next year. Can’t wait!!!!
We were there the 18th-26th at the Beach Club. Had a fantastic trip, and can't wait for next year. If you let me know your dates/resort I can add you to the list. Welcome to the June planners!

We are going back to Disney ! Finally ! Its way been too long

We will be at the Contemporary the first week of June 2023 !!!

Very excited !

Ohhh thanks for adding us
Our official dates are 5/30-6/4
This will be a high school graduation celebration for our youngest princess as if we need a reason to go to Disney lol
We are going to try and get couple tours booked maybe Keys to the Kingdom and the Wild Africa Trek. We haven’t done those before so fingers crossed and also the Cirque du Soleil show so that will be very cool if we can get those 3 extras added in We have seen Cirque show before on previous Disney trip it was crazy cool so excited for the new theme

Ohhh thanks for adding us
Our official dates are 5/30-6/4
This will be a high school graduation celebration for our youngest princess as if we need a reason to go to Disney lol
We are going to try and get couple tours booked maybe Keys to the Kingdom and the Wild Africa Trek. We haven’t done those before so fingers crossed and also the Cirque du Soleil show so that will be very cool if we can get those 3 extras added in We have seen Cirque show before on previous Disney trip it was crazy cool so excited for the new theme

Wow! Sounds like you are aiming for a BUSY trip! Sounds exciting! 🙂 Personally I'm hoping that the F&G will still be going on in June like it was this year. Got parkhopper, staying at the Beach Club, and spending all my evenings strolling around the World Showcase sampling, and sipping. My perfect trip! ❤️

June 13-16, staying at Poly. We're also doing our first Universal trip June 10-12. All reservations made that can be made, so now we just wait...
Hello, and welcome to the group! The waiting is always the hardest part. :D But then that sixty day reservation rush hits, and it's all a blur until you get back home suffering from the post Disney blues. I would love to hear some of your planning details though! I love hearing how others plan their trips. ❤️

Just rented some points and my family and I will be returning to Boardwalk Villas from June 24 to July 2. Garden/Pool studio..while not 1 BR like the last time (needed to trim back due to the costs of everything- OMG the flight costs right now!) I can't wait! Boardwalk Joes better stock up! ;)

Just rented some points and my family and I will be returning to Boardwalk Villas from June 24 to July 2. Garden/Pool studio..while not 1 BR like the last time (needed to trim back due to the costs of everything- OMG the flight costs right now!) I can't wait! Boardwalk Joes better stock up! ;)

The flight prices right now! :crazy2: Yikes. We're coming from the West Coast/prefer non-stop flights so our options are limited.

June 27-July 9 at Bay Lake Tower, with a Disney Wish cruise in between!

We will be there June 3 - 17th. We are doing VRBO though and not staying onsite. Just purchased 10 day park hoppers. We will be celebrating our oldest daughter graduating college (and her boyfriend, who is going with us) And our middle daughter’s 16th birthday!

We are so fortunate to be going back May 28-June 3!

We were at Disney World from September 24-October 7, so our trip was impacted (insignificantly) by Hurricane Ian. Because of that we ended up with 4 days worth of tickets remaining to be used by the end of September 2023.

So now flights are booked and we will be staying in a two bedroom at AKL Kidani! We stayed at Jambo back in 2015 and are so excited to try Kidani! We plan to spend a lot of time at the resort and can't wait!

Jumping into the June group as well! My gf and I will be staying in a DVC studio at the Poly 5/28 - 6/7. This is a many, many times postponed from May 2020 trip, and I’m praying it all works out and we can actually go this time. We’ve actually never stayed on the DVC side of the resort before so I’m excited for that. And gf has never been there for Flower & Garden. We took advantage of the JetBlue Cyber Monday sale and got a really good deal on flights.

Just booked my flight. Got a deal out of Trenton with Frontier...man it was cheap (less than $1k for the 4 of us but man do they nickle and dime you with seat selections and bags). June 24th depart 7:30am, July 2 fly back 9pm ;). A little over 6 months away. Makes this crappy weather up here more bearable today.

We will be there for our honeymoon June 12-23rd at Beach Club DVC. I am super excited to stay in the Epcot area during flower and garden. Does anyone know when they release those dates? I thought it would have been out by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter