Official June 2008 code watch

just found this site and am taking my mom,dad,wife,daughter and son to wdw. i think were staying at the cr, but am not for sure. i would like to know a little bit about these "codes" that you guys are talking about. do they really save you as much money as it sounds. thanks to anyone who responds :)
oh yeah, were planning the trip for june 23-27.

Me, wife and daughter going for first time June 24-29 hopefully we are staying at CR....SUBSCRIBE me please!:woohoo: :cool2:

Wow alot of newbies......Welcome...
Im afraid the OP has left us....

So until she comes back there isnt a way to add you all to the list....
BUT you can still post here and get to know all of us other Juners......

Hi, Im Betsy:wave:
Im going the 18th-27th...and we are staying at the Pop Century...

My DH and I will be taking our five DGGirls....(17-8 YOs)....
thats 7 of us, so its 2 rooms we need, hence the Pop.......
My resort of choice is the Poly....but that will have to wait for another "just us" trip....

We will be celebrating my now 14 YOs 15th birthday on the 26th...So she has the picks of that day....
She has picked 50s Primetime for lunch(MGM..or the now Disney studios)....and then something in Epcot for our dinner....I hope she picks soon...it aint easy getting ARS for a party of 7, unless you make them real early...;)

Well Ill check in, now and again to see what you all have planned for your trip....No matter what Im sure you all will have a blast...Hey ITS WDW right?....:goodvibes :thumbsup2

TTFN:dog:

We'll be at Pop June 14-22. :woohoo: Our family of 6 will be going with a group of my in-laws, so there will be 15 of us all together. It should be an interesting trip!

Wow 15!...
Just save me a little spot in the pool and Ill be happy!...LOL

Historically, when should the codes come out for June?

That is what I have been looking for too.

My daughter and I have a mother daughter trip planned and we are leaving daddy and the boys to camp with the boy scouts. We are really excited as this is our first mother daughter get away. She will be turning 7 while we are there.

Well, around May 1, 2007, I found a "special offer" on the www.disneyworld.com website. There was a slight room discount and a free ticket upgrade. Most of the discount was for May and it carried over into June a bit.

Our vacation was May 30, 2007 through June 8, 2007. I received the room discount for the 30th, 31st and the 1st. I was also able to get the free ticket upgrade. I saved over $350.00.

I always check the SPECIAL OFFERS page of the official Disney World website. I am hoping they will offer the same kind of promotion for May/June, 2008.

Here is a list of release dates during 2007, The BOLD date is the release date of the offer, the first set of dates are the dates the offer was available.

4/15/07-6/2/07 package discounts for general public 1/11/07, exp 2/18/07
4/15/07-6/2/07 Florida resident room-only rates 2/22/07, exp 6/2/07
6/3/07-8/4/07 Annual Passholder room-only rates
for Deluxe/DVC resorts 5/16/07, exp 8/4/07

As I recall though, these rates were very limited in nature for the deluxe resorts and excluded the Polynesian. If I recall correctly, it also excluded the GF and CR, but offered BWI, BC, and YC.

I can speak with authority that I, personally, have not been able to obtain (in June) a discount, passholders, etc. in three years. I was able to get a AAA discount last year, but there were no AAA rates at the Polynesian GVC for our dates. That really stinks. . .:scared1:

Thought I'd toss in 2006 if you're interested:

4/23/06-6/3/06 package discount for Disney Rewards Visa cardholders 2/20/06, exp 3/30/06
4/23/06-6/3/06 Annual Passholder room-only rates 2/22/06, exp 6/3/06
4/23/06-6/3/06 Florida resident room-only rates 2/23/06, exp 6/3/06
6/20/06-8/5/06 Florida resident room-only rates for selected Deluxe & DVC resorts 6/8/06, exp 8/5/06
6/20/06-8/5/06 Annual Passholder room-only rates for selected Deluxe & DVC resorts 6/8/06, exp 8/5/06

ok, I am here again, subscribing, I need a good rate for my fri/sat on my upcoming trip :thumbsup2

arriving at the AKL on the 14th :goodvibes

thanks for posting that Tess!! I can never remember these things, I use to be a lot better before I bought DVC

I am heading out June 11 - 16 for DD AAU Volleyball tournament. I am staying bymyself as she is with team and we couldn't afford whole family to
go this year. :sad1: I am hoping for a good rate on a value resort so I can stay on site and get the dining plan added so I can at least eat well while I'm all alone. (pathetic aren't I) I figure I won't need a car if I am on sight but need to get a decent rate. If anyone else out there is a volleyballer say howdy.

Thanks, YO

Good Morning All--

I am Cait, the OP. I have been away alot for the past few months. Things have quited down a bit for me, have a bit of a lull, ya know, the calm before the storm.

Anyhoo, just spent the last 1/2 hour or so going through posts, and making a list of you to update Post 1. Its gonna take a bit to get all of you on the list. I am gong to put you on with the info you provided, when you get your dates or decide on a hotel, send me a PM and I will update you.

I'll try not to be so busy that I forget about the list, bad Cait, very bad Cait.

I have been so busy, can you believe I haven't booked my ADR's yet. Off to update the list.

Cait

I always check the SPECIAL OFFERS page of the official Disney World website. I am hoping they will offer the same kind of promotion for May/June, 2008.

We will be going the first week of June as well - May 31 - June 5th (at POP) to be precise.

I just checked the official WDW website and only see a Special Offers page on the vacation planning page. Is this where you found your rate last year? If you do find a promotion for May/June 2008, will you PM me?
TIA!

Me, wife and daughter going for first time June 24-29 hopefully we are staying at CR....SUBSCRIBE me please!:woohoo: :cool2:

Well we added a day!:banana: So we will be stasying June 24-30th WOOHOO!!!!!!:woohoo: and hoping to book at CR but may change this due to the pool construction. We don't want any pounding going on while we are relaxing. Errr WHEN we are relaxing. LOL:rotfl:

:dance3: <----Me, DW and DD12

June has not seen great discounts the last two summers, but I'm here and hopeful. We shall see I guess.

I am not hopeful either......I had a AAA rate at Poly and then decided it was too much money and moved to WL, but was unable to secure a AAA rate, too late, only suites left. So I am left with rack rate. I say we make our own discounts...............anybody arriving on the 14th, maybe we can secure some group rates!!! LOL!! Wishful thinking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter