Official July 2023 Thread

Hey y'all just booked my first trip as a DVC member (White card tho :guilty:) and first time staying "on property".

July 1-8 / split stay between Holiday Inn Disney Springs & Riviera Resort.
Going to the MK on 7/3 to catch Independence Day Fireworks and 7/5 at HS. Otherwise we are going to be adventurous and resort hopping to see what we've been missing. We are planning to go to Boardwalk on July 4th hopefully to catch Epcot's fireworks show from the International Gateway bridge.

Ohana & Chef Mickey were booked all week for breakfast, and if I can get one of these my kids would love me forever & ever (husband included!)

Dining reservations
7/2 - Olivia's brunch
7/4 - Ale & Compass dinner. Was reaaaaallly hoping for Beaches & Cream but there was literally no availability.
7/5 - Rodeo Roundup BBQ & Oga's Cantina

Nothing on 7/6 or 7/7, flying out evening of 7/8.

I have a party of 3. That should be the same table. Did you try searching by time instead of just breakfast
I have been looking by time :( I am trying to do the character dining on 7/6. I haven't been able to get any reservations for the tail end of the trip. Guess I'll just keep stalking :eeyore:

Super stoked, my ADR day was yesterday (5/1) bright and early. Got everything I wanted:

Topolino’s brunch
Round Up BBQ
Crystal Palace breakfast
Jungle Skipper Canteen

And the Post Fireworks Dessert Party on July 4th!

Super stoked, my ADR day was yesterday (5/1) bright and early. Got everything I wanted:

Topolino’s brunch
Round Up BBQ
Crystal Palace breakfast
Jungle Skipper Canteen

Good ones! We are doing the post party on the 3rd.

We have
Ohana breakfast
Topolino’s brunch
Cafe May cafe breakfast
Bluezoo
Tusker house lunch
Spice road table fireworks package on the 4th

I may cancel Ohana though. My daughter isn’t really into stitch.

Did anyone manage to get July 3 or July 4 fireworks dessert parties from the Disney website directly (without a travel planner)? I was prepared to purchase at 6am for July 3 and missed it because apparently those go live at midnight (I should've asked here instead of going with what PlanDisney said). Then, I was ready at midnight the next day and I kept refreshing through to 1am and nothing. What did I do wrong?

Did anyone manage to get July 3 or July 4 fireworks dessert parties from the Disney website directly (without a travel planner)? I was prepared to purchase at 6am for July 3 and missed it because apparently those go live at midnight (I should've asked here instead of going with what PlanDisney said). Then, I was ready at midnight the next day and I kept refreshing through to 1am and nothing. What did I do wrong?
Yes. I have the post party on the 3rd

Topolino’s brunch
Round Up BBQ
Crystal Palace breakfast
Jungle Skipper Canteen

How did you book the fireworks dessert party before the 60 day mark?

I did, on 7/3, and I’m thinking about dropping it. I was booking at 60+10.

I don't understand why I couldn't do it then on May 2nd (for July 3). I am staying on property and could booking dining 60+10 but not EEC. If you are thinking of dropping, would you be able to coordinate with me?
Yes, I’d be happy to coordinate. I have four people on the reservation.

How did you book the fireworks dessert party before the 60 day mark?
I’m staying at the swan so we can book up to 70 days in advance. (That’s 60 days before arrival plus up to 10 days of our stay beyond that point.) So I was able to book it on 4/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter