Official July 2023 Thread

Will be staying at VGF July 2nd-5th before heading to the beach. We are only doing two park days, HS on 3rd and MK on the 4th. Got all the ADRs we wanted and excited to get a little taste of Disney this year.

Reactions: rlk
I managed to grab 2 tickets to the Fireworks Post Party for July 3. I just need to get 2 more and we should be golden!!!! My husband really wanted the Seats & Sweets, but either works just as well for me.

I'm not sure what the list is..but am I on it?
It’s on the first page. I don’t think so. What’s your dates and hotel (if you want to share).
I managed to grab 2 tickets to the Fireworks Post Party for July 3. I just need to get 2 more and we should be golden!!!! My husband really wanted the Seats & Sweets, but either works just as well for me.

We will also be at the post party on July 3rd. Myself, my husband and our daughter.

We are going to be there for July 4th. Anyone else going? I keep on waiting for a thread but see every other month in 2023 but not July 😂

Dates:
Coloredimage: June 30-July 3 at French Quarter

Jgl130: June 30th - July 5th Polynesian

Disneyfan123 - July 1 - 6 Polynesian/Beach club split

Twilighttraine: July 1-8 / split stay between Holiday Inn Disney Springs & Riviera Resort

Heffalump - july 2-5 VGF

Jacq7414: July 2-8 Boardwalk

Psymonds: CBR 7/2-7/9

slaggslala: 7/4-7/9 All Star Movies

DLmama: ASMo 7/4 - 7/7

IanDLBZF from MCMagic: July 4-5, staying at the Contemporary & July 19-22, staying at the Contemporary

Msmith1026: 7/8 - 7/17 Beach Club

TeamKnox: OKW 5th-13th; Universal 13th-16th; AKL Kidani 16th-21st

cbeeindisney: July 8-15 offsite

rlk: 710- 7/12 CBR, BLT - 7/12-7/16; BWV - 7/16-7/22

ColonelHathi: July 14-17 - POFQ

Thankzbye: POP the 15th-19th

Tara was here: July 22-29th at Beach Club
KSL: 7/23-31 BWV

Princess Michele: Grand Floridian Villas July 23-29

Dancergirlsmom: July 23-Aug 1 - Contemporary, (July 23-26) and CBR (July 26-August 1),

TikiBob - July 25-30 Coronado springs
Boardwalk Bound: July 27-Aug 5 Grand Floridian Anniversary trip!

Ok I believe the list is updated with everyone staying in July now. If I missed someone please let me know and I’ll edit

Plans have slightly changed for us. Still a split stay but moved the trip out a bit because I managed to get Boardwalk Villas for a week starting July 30. So new plans are July 26-July 30 Contemporary; July 30 - August 6 Boardwalk Villas. Haven't stayed there since 2011 so looking forward to it.

Hi all! Just checking in. Finally bought tix for my group and made park reservations (can't wait for that to go away next year!). Tmrw is ADR day. I'll be on a 6:10am flight, so hubs and DD1 will be doing them. Wish them luck, as I have been the sole Disney planner forever and now I am leaving them with a week's worth of dining to plan. :p Today I'll work up a detailed list of what order to try them in, etc. I'll report back when I return this weekend on how we made out.

Hi all! Just checking in. Finally bought tix for my group and made park reservations (can't wait for that to go away next year!). Tmrw is ADR day. I'll be on a 6:10am flight, so hubs and DD1 will be doing them. Wish them luck, as I have been the sole Disney planner forever and now I am leaving them with a week's worth of dining to plan. :p Today I'll work up a detailed list of what order to try them in, etc. I'll report back when I return this weekend on how we made out.
Good luck to them! I had no problems getting ours when it was our ADR day and have still been able to adjust them, so I will keep my fingers crossed they have the same good luck.

Reactions: KSL
I needed to make our ADR's two different mornings because we have two reservations, the first for 2 nights and the second for 4 nights. I was worried because we wanted to try the Roundup Rodeo BBQ and I did not think I would be able to get one for 60+2 days on Wednesday and by today there would not be anything at the end of the week. Wednesday I was able to get a dinner ADR near the time I wanted for our third day (60+2) and a lunch at Sci-Fi also. I thought HS would be the toughest ADR's for our trip but I noticed that breakfast times at 'Ohana on Saturdays were nonexistent but other days still had some availability. We have a tradition of eating at 'Ohana on our last morning so today I was able to get our coveted breakfast ADR for Saturday.

ADR's so far

Sci-Fi Dine In
Roundup Rodeo BBQ
Grand Floridian Cafe
'Ohana

I ordered our tickets today from Shades of Green and should have them next week. Now I need DS to decide on park days so I can make reservations one last time. I also need to spend some time reading up on Genie+ updates and decide if it will benefit us for any of our days. This trip seems to be coming together finally.

I hope your family was able to get all the ADR's you wanted.

Reactions: KSL
Hey y'all! Reporting back on ADR success! I had DD#1 and DH sufficiently prepped and they were able to get all the ADRs we were going for, almost exactly at the times we wanted! I guess I should leave it up to them every trip, because I've never been this successful!:rotfl:Here's what they booked:
  • Woody's Roundup BBQ, Lunch, Party of 6
  • Via Napoli, Dinner, Party of 4
  • Teppan Edo, Dinner, Party of 2
  • Oga's Cantina, "Dinner," Party of 2
  • Skipper's Canteen, Dinner, Party of 6
  • Yak & Yeti, Lunch, Party of 6
  • Ale & Compass, Breakfast, Party of 2
Also, at midnight I was able to book the dolphins experience at Epcot for our party of six on our second-choice day. They only take eight people in a group (and I think it's only one group per day), so this was really great and I can't even complain that we didn't get our ideal day, I'm just grateful to be able to do it! It costs a fortune, but we did get a small discount for DVC. DH and I had gifted our girls (and ourselves, lol) a dolphin swim in Grand Cayman on our cruise over the Christmas holidays, but there was bad weather and the ship skipped port that day, so this will be to make up for that. The experience isn't quite the same, but frankly this one may be even better. Woohoo!

Have you stayed at BW before! This is our first time staying there and I’m kind of nervous 😂. We are going with my BIL and SIL and I picked the hotel
Going BW Grand VillaJuly 27-AUG5. Family vacation with my son and his 2 boys. We celebrated his 2nd birthday at Polynesian, now he’s 40 this year. I can’t wait! been to Disney 25-30 times, even Disney Tokyo And Disneyland. Truly is my happy Place. BWV is my favorite but also my home DVC resort.

Just booked Pop Century July 15-19th! We were supposed to skip this year! So excited. Made a few ADR's and had no problem getting what we hoped for at 47 days out.

what's special about club level? I'm very new to dvc so I'm curious.
Club Level you get certain services I think and have a lounge. A club level check in area I think and the lounge has drinks/food.

We ended up getting upgraded last year to club level at the Polynesian and it was so nice! The Hawaii building was an excellent location and I loved watching the fireworks from the lounge. Plus the food wasn’t bad either

We will be at CBR from 7/26-7/31, before heading to the Gulf Coast for a few days. This is my oldest daughter’s graduation trip. I have raised her well, because she picked our usual summer trip to WDW! I just booked today and am hoping I don’t have too much trouble booking ADRs late. Our favorites generally aren’t the hardest to get. Happy to be joining the July group!

It’s on the first page. I don’t think so. What’s your dates and hotel (if you want to share).

We will also be at the post party on July 3rd. Myself, my husband and our daughter.
July 25-30th - Beach Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter