***Official July 2019 thread***

Our package includes free miniature golf. Which one would you choose? Aren't there two? Five years ago we did the Winter side of Winter/Summer Land. Leaving in less than a week!

We got our last set of magic bands today! I was throwing away the box, when I heard something rattling inside. It was our luggage tags! I wasn't even expecting them. We've never done a package before, so I didn't realize the tags were included. Then, I couldn't figure out where the straps were to the tags. I finally found them after googling it. Wow! I wonder how many people throw theirs away? Or maybe it's just me! But super excited that our trip is getting so close!

Attachments

• IMG_1608.JPG
    IMG_1608.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 15

Our package includes free miniature golf. Which one would you choose? Aren't there two? Five years ago we did the Winter side of Winter/Summer Land. Leaving in less than a week!

We are going to the Winter Summerland course since we are going to be at Blizzard Beach anyway 😊.

Speaking of miniature golf, I know there are restrictions on the free golf that comes with your package in that you have to play before 4pm. Does anyone know if the same time restriction applies if we are using one of our park hopper plus entitlements or can we use those anytime of day. We have never had the water park option on our previous trips so wasnt sure.

Well, the last of DH's Amex points credited yesterday. Spent this AM "purchasing" my Sams Club gift cards and converting those to Disney GCs. 🤑 I love free Disney money!

I am down to 12 days to travel, 13 to arrival at YC!

...please elaborate....:listen:
DH owns his own business, and has multiple business cards that earn points.
He allows me to use all the points for travel. Amex has Sams club/Walmart gift cards that I buy with points, then go to Samsclub.com and buy Disney gift cards discounted. :)

It use to be easier when his Chase card had Disney hotels, but they no longer do, so I had to find a way around it. :)
This actually works better when Disney has good AP discounts on resorts, I use GCs to pay!

No kidding! I have never seen such early closing hours for July. Of course this is our first trip in 6 years so maybe this is the new normal

Not sure about last year, but it's even lighter than 2017. I'm guessing most think the trend will reverse after this year.

Maybe this means they're expecting low crowds? Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But...I'd much rather be touring at night than midday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter