***Official July 2019 thread***

Last edited:
We got our AK DAH tickets for July 22 last night! So excited. We also have MK Villains on the 25th. It's feeling a little more real every day! 50 more days!
I did MK AH earlier this month and loved it but we miss it in July and when we go in Sept unfortunately. AK is the one I haven't done but I think we'll knock that off in Sept :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! Joining in because we'll be there from July 3-July 9! It'll be me, DH, and my 12 yo nephew, who we're surprising and bringing to Disney as a birthday present :)
Currently we've got OKW booked for the first 2 nights, followed by 4 nights at Boardwalk. However, I'll probably be changing the first two nights to another resort.
This will be our first time going in July, since hubby and I generally try to avoid school vacation time!

I did MK AH earlier this month and loved it but we miss it in July and when we go in Sept unfortunately. AK is the one I haven't done but I think we'll knock that off in Sept :thumbsup2
Hey lady!
I’ve been super busy so haven’t been on the boards much but see you’re planning a trip in July too. Great minds think alike! I’ll have to go find your most recent dining report!

Hey lady!
I’ve been super busy so haven’t been on the boards much but see you’re planning a trip in July too. Great minds think alike! I’ll have to go find your most recent dining report!
:wave: And I see we will be there at the same time too! We arrive the 3rd and leave the 8th so this time hopefully we'll meet! We'll have to share our plans :goodvibes

:wave: And I see we will be there at the same time too! We arrive the 3rd and leave the 8th so this time hopefully we'll meet! We'll have to share our plans :goodvibes
Hahaha That's too funny!! I think it's kismet since our trips keep overlapping like this!
I'm way behind the 8 ball with planning but here's what I have so far:

7/3: Fly in in the evening, take it easy at the resort and go to bed early!
7/4: AK in the morning, MK at night (I know, I'm a glutton for punishment!)
7/5: I'm working in the morning, then DAH at HS that night. (Our first time attending DAH at HS!) Contemplating SW dessert party too because my nephew is a HUGE Star Wars fan.
7/7: DHS in the AM, either Fantasmic or HEA that night
7/8: AK in the AM, pool, either Fantasmic or HEA at night (DH leaves this day)
7/9: MK in the AM, fly out in the evening

I've never been during July 4th, but I'm planning on trying to take lots of breaks. My nephew is from Texas so hopefully he can manage the heat better than I can. LOL

We are going to Disney next month! I'm putting the finishing touches on our plans, so I can start working on the packing lists.

We decided to drive a bit further on the 7/3 and spend the night in Gainesville rather than Tallahassee.

I changed our FPs for 7/4 to Mickey and Minnie, Pooh and 7DMT. First one is at 4pm, so that gives us plenty of time. We want to close down MK that night!

I'm so ready for this road trip. Everyone is posting their beach trip pictures and I know I am not far behind them now!

Im pretty sure i posted our dates earlier on in this thread but can't remember lol. However we just added on an additional day today! We are dvc so fortunately or unfortunately it's so easy to add on another day. We are now staying at poly from July 6th-12th and SSR from the 12th-18th. Getting so excited now!:flower1:

Hahaha That's too funny!! I think it's kismet since our trips keep overlapping like this!
I'm way behind the 8 ball with planning but here's what I have so far:

7/3: Fly in in the evening, take it easy at the resort and go to bed early!
7/4: AK in the morning, MK at night (I know, I'm a glutton for punishment!)
7/5: I'm working in the morning, then DAH at HS that night. (Our first time attending DAH at HS!) Contemplating SW dessert party too because my nephew is a HUGE Star Wars fan.
7/7: DHS in the AM, either Fantasmic or HEA that night
7/8: AK in the AM, pool, either Fantasmic or HEA at night (DH leaves this day)
7/9: MK in the AM, fly out in the evening

I've never been during July 4th, but I'm planning on trying to take lots of breaks. My nephew is from Texas so hopefully he can manage the heat better than I can. LOL
Well we do overlap so that's great! I actually finally put a plan in place about an hour ago 🤣

7/3 coming in later, dinner at GFC and watch fireworks from the GF or back at our resort, the Contemporary
7/4 MK around 2, dinner at Skippers, staying for fireworks and as late as everyone wants
7/5 AK around noon? Dinner at either Y&Y or somewhere else lol and then we're doing DAH at HS
7/6 sleep in, probably a later breakfast at the Wave which we LOVE and then MK, dinner Narccoossee's and then Epcot
7/7 AK, earlier dinner at House of Blues and then whatever park we decide to finish in!

So @areno79 we can hopefully meet on the 4th or at after hours :goodvibes

We are at HS on the 6th too before moving to WL from AKL. Maybe we will have a chance to say hello!
Yes, hopefully so!
Did anyone upgrade their MagicBands today? I upgraded my July trip and Nov trip bands to the Disney snacks band and the Dory band :lovestruc
I was finally able to order ours around 12:30 on that Monday for our June trip, but they didn't ship til this week. Got ours today. Castle for me, Sorcerer Mickey for DH, Moana/Maui for DS 7, and Mickey colors for DS 5.

I changed our FPs for 7/4 to Mickey and Minnie, Pooh and 7DMT. First one is at 4pm, so that gives us plenty of time. We want to close down MK that night!
We are doing 7DMT, Pooh and Tomorrowland Speedway. Our FPs start around 5:15.
7/6 sleep in, probably a later breakfast at the Wave which we LOVE and then MK, dinner Narccoossee's and then Epcot
So we definitely overlap at MK on the 4th and AK for a bit on the 5th but also Epcot PM on the 6th. I can't remember if we discussed the Epcot part or not.

So we definitely overlap at MK on the 4th and AK for a bit on the 5th but also Epcot PM on the 6th. I can't remember if we discussed the Epcot part or not.
I kind of just decided when we'd do Epcot but we did discuss AK and MK! I'd still really love to hang for a little bit at Nomad Lounge with you guys before you leave and before our FP's start; ours start at 1 but we could meet you there like 11:30-12 depending on when you wanted to leave by :) I'll text you!

I thought about Speedway, but I don’t want to bake in the sun.

I'd still really love to hang for a little bit at Nomad Lounge with you guys before you leave and before our FP's start; ours start at 1 but we could meet you there like 11:30-12 depending on when you wanted to leave by :) I'll text you!
We should be finished up by noon and I have us there til 1...so I think it will work out perfectly!
I thought about Speedway, but I don’t want to bake in the sun.
Me, too. But its one of my boys' favorites. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter