~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Made to florida today now two more days till check in at POR

Glad you made it safe and sound :yay: Have a wonderful time.. Go ahead and check in early. :lmao:

I have been following along enjoying everyone's planning and wishing I was right there with all of you headed to Disney again! Have so much fun all of you and safe travels. Plans are for another trip to Disney in two years. My three trips this year will have to get me through until then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Well - it's about time!!! :cool1: Have a great weekend !! Hope all is well and go ahead and make it 4 trips this year. COME ON DOWN!!! :lmao:

We leave in 8 days!! Woohoo! I just finished a very long drive in frog choking rain from Johns Island,SC. to
North Augusta, SC. It was part of that tropical storm. Hope it gets rained out before we leave on the 21st!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Stay safe and have a great WDW Vacation! :goodvibes

We leave in the morning. Cruise first, then WDW. I can't believe it is finally here!

Great trip planned... You'll have to tell me about the cruise. DD and I have wanting to experience a Disney Cruise. Can't remember if they have a ship depart out of Galveston Texas. :cool1:

We're on the road now. Hoping to find some cheap gas in South Carolina. We're heading into a bunch of rain. Checking in at Wilderness Lodge tonight.

We're on the road now. Hoping to find some cheap gas in South Carolina. We're heading into a bunch of rain. Checking in at Wilderness Lodge tonight.

Have a safe trip!! Rain, Rain go away!!

See ya at Magic Kingdom Sunday :cool1:

We are at the poly just now and are on day 9 of our 14 day trip and are having a fantastic time. Today we were given an invitation to test the BOG fast pass+ system which we are excited about. We have been given o code to use online to book a window to come for lunch and we can preorder our meal if we would like to. We need to go to guest relations on the day and pick up a rosé (?) - no idea what that is for - then turn up at the chosen time. Will let you know how we get on. Exciting to get to try something new.

Parks not as busy as we expected and we are getting lots of rides in. Poly beautiful and so glad we chose to stay on site for the first time. Hope other July 13ers are having as much fun!!!

We did the BOG FP yesterday and it was great!! We are at the Poly too!

Ferrentinos and ScotsMinnie

Glad you are having a super time. :cool1: enjoy your vacation.

Safe travels to all of you driving today!

Last day at work today, hard to concentrate! See you all soon!

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waitng for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving July 12~
lhk617- July 12- July 19 @ POR
texasteacher35- July 12-19 @ SS and July 20- July 27 @ BWV

Thanks Angalee - Since I will have a Co-Pilot, I will not be driving 100% of the time SO!!! I can get on Dis to give everyone an up date as to where we are.

Remember - I will be posting on Dis a picture of the CM with the package towards the end of our stay at AKL. :idea: I will probably keep it in the room until Resort Hopping Day. :goodvibes

Can't wait! Thanks again for thinking of us.

I have been following along enjoying everyone's planning and wishing I was right there with all of you headed to Disney again! Have so much fun all of you and safe travels. Plans are for another trip to Disney in two years. My three trips this year will have to get me through until then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Glad to hear from you nancy! You are welcome anytime. Hope things are going well for you.

We leave in the morning. Cruise first, then WDW. I can't believe it is finally here!

Have a wonderful time!

Hope your travel is safe! Have a great time on vacation.

We did the BOG FP yesterday and it was great!! We are at the Poly too!

How was BOG? Did the FP help?

Mission Control begin countdown:

10 Days To Go
:cheer2: :yay: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3:

9 Days To Go!

8 Days To Go! :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

7 Days To Go!

6 Days To Go!

5 Days To Go! :yay: :cheer2: :banana:
It's getting very hard to get a full nights sleep

4 Days To Go! :woohoo: :dance3:

3 Days To Go! :woohoo: :banana: Going to get my hair done today. Mani/pedi to come tomorrow.

Drive safely :drive:

Gas here (Aiken, SC )is around $ 3.18 /gal. Just drove up from Johns Island yesterday. Prices maybe higher near interstates. Use free app called Gas Buddy to find cheapest gas prices. I use it all the time! Have a safe trip! Be prepared for some heavy rains in SC due to tropical storm.

Drive safely :drive:

Sorry posted my answer to wrong area! Gas here (Aiken County) is around $3.18 for reg. it is a little cheaper if you get away from the interstate. Watch out for "ponding" on the interstate! I just drove up from beach in SC yesterday and a 3 hour trip took 61/2 hours! Drive safely! Have a great trip! I use the app Gas Buddy to find cheapest prices on gas. It works great!

Today is the "Big Reveal!":cool1::cool1:
We're doing a scavenger hunt- with all clues related to Disney.:goodvibes
Then the girls will open a box with "Mickey Mouse" cake pops- which I had custom made for today- as well as unroll a scroll which tells them,
"We're going to DisneyWorld!!!":love::banana::cool1::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:;)

I've had NO sleep for most of this week!:faint:

For anyone driving through VA on I-95 this weekend. construction update

Thanks for the traffic report. According to our AAA Triptik there is scattered construction on I 95 from CT to VA. We are heading out from MA in the wee hours of the morning next Wednesday, hopefully we will not have to face major detours on a weekday; just the usual bumper to bumper delays.

Then the girls will open a box with "Mickey Mouse" cake pops- which I had custom made for today- as well as unroll a scroll which tells them,

How exciting! I'm sure they will be on :cloud9:

Florida welcome center was packed. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Hoping all of those people are heading on over to universal instead of Disney.

Sooooo excited for you!!!:yay: Keep us all posted.

I just saw the Limited Time Magic for next week and Robin Hood will be in the parks. Robin Hood is my all time favorite Disney movie. He will be there the week before we arrive :sad: He couldn't have waited one more week so I could have seen him. I'm so bummed :sad: Looks like no pixie dust this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter