OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked yesterday and it connected straight to MDE. I still have not received an email confirmation. The agent yesterday specifically told me that the payment included taxes but NOT gratuity. Interesting.
I booked on the phone yesterday, and was also told that the total charged to my card did include taxes but not gratuity.

Does the CP package charge your CC if you choose the Dining plan option? My friends have the DxDP

You must go to the Epcot Dining page and do a search for your party size and time. The availability will then show up under the Candlelight Processional banner.You will get error messages if you go to the Candlelight Processional page.
Thank you:)

We got Garden Grill but we’re thinking of switching. When I went to check Coral Reef and Tutto Italia were both out, has anyone been able to book those at all?

We got Garden Grill but we’re thinking of switching. When I went to check Coral Reef and Tutto Italia were both out, has anyone been able to book those at all?
I got coral reef for November 29. Were lots of options for coral mid morning because I kept switching times to get the show time I wanted

I feel like it depends on when you are going. We are going the second weekend in December and the restaurants in Italy had super limited availability and I saw Coral Reef appeared to as well (no lunch). Out of curiosity I looked and other weekends seemed to have more availability

We were able to book an early coral reef dinner yesterday. I had been debating a lunch time and there were no lunch times when I checked earlier today.

We decided to keep the dinner time we have and so I was just checking out of curiosity.

This thread was a lifesaver! I went back to sleep after trying to get reservations for 20 minutes at 6 AM. Woke up again for work at 7:30 and saw the workaround posted here; worked like a charm! I was able to get the exact date, time, and restaurant we wanted! So thank you to everyone who posted here; really saved me a lot of frustration (and a 2+ hour wait on the dining phone line!)

Between this and having to make the rest of my reservations last weekend, I'm happy I get to take a break from Disney's wonky website for a while :P

I called at 5pm et yesterday - got 4 at Via Napoli 12/15 for the 8oclock show - super excited! Guess I have to check my CC - I have no idea what I was charged

Thank you, 2xcited2sleep, for your excellent thread. All of your information helped me so much.

Thanks. I'm so glad it helped. I just happened to be the one who started the thread this year :blush: … many have contributed their experience. I have been trying to keep the first few posts updated with info as it gets reported throughout the thread to help any new readers or for use as a starting point next year. If anyone sees anything that they think should be added as helpful info, just let me know. :flower3:

Last edited:
This question is not about the dining package but rather Candlelight Processional itself. If I attend the 8:15 show it should end around 9. Would this allow me to find a viewing spot for Epcot Forever near the performance area?

I would like to know as well. We have the same situation. I hope you just turn around and can watch the finale. Do they shoo you out after the last performance?

I think the Processional itself is 45 minutes. Fireworks during the Holiday times if I am not mistaken are at 9:30pm.

So it gives you about 30 minutes to get a spot.

This question is not about the dining package but rather Candlelight Processional itself. If I attend the 8:15 show it should end around 9. Would this allow me to find a viewing spot for Epcot Forever near the performance area?

They postpone the Epcot Forever show during the holidays to 9:30 to allow those who attend the last Candlelight Processional to see the show.

I would like to know as well. We have the same situation. I hope you just turn around and can watch the finale. Do they shoo you out after the last performance?

You will have to leave the theater to see the fireworks. The stage has a back to it which blocks the view of the lagoon. So no way to stay seated & see the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter