Official February 2014 Thread...

Hello

We (DH, DS-22, my sons girlfriend-22 and I) will be going either 2/1 or 2/2 - 2/8. More than likely staying at All Star Sports. In the last week, I have had us staying at everywhere from Animal Kingdom, to Boardwalk villas to Port Orleans riverside to, now, staying at All Star Sports. The kids will be paying their own ways and didn't like any of the prices. It's all good when the parents pay, but when they pay, everything is too expensive, lol. So, we settled on All Stars. We stayed there 10 years ago and liked it and we are only there to sleep, so we should be fine. But, this isn't definite, yet - we plan on booking next week. I just found out my brother booked the Swan, for next July, for $80/night. I am trying to find out how he did that because I would definitely stay there, for that price. Anyway, we are all very excited about our WDW trip- it can't get here soon enough!

We are going 2/10-2/19, staying at the BCV! I cant wait to make my ADRs in less than 2 weeks!

Disappointed that Disney hasn't released the February hours yet. Was waiting on those to make my ADR's since my window opens Sunday. Guess I will just have to wing it!

Disappointed that Disney hasn't released the February hours yet. Was waiting on those to make my ADR's since my window opens Sunday. Guess I will just have to wing it!

I am wondering if we will even be able to make ADRs Sunday. With magic band testing starting today and fast pass + having a 90day booking window, I'm wondering if ADRs will go back to 90days as well. This would make sense with no park hours...

We'll be at POFQ Feb 1-10. Hoping for some kind of discount! Monday is my 180 mark, hoping Disney won't make any changes to the ADR policy before then!

Is there some kind of Facebook group for Feb 2014? Someone mentioned it, but I couldn't find it!

We'll be at POFQ Feb 1-10. Hoping for some kind of discount! Monday is my 180 mark, hoping Disney won't make any changes to the ADR policy before then!

We will be there in the same timeframe. :) 2/3 to 2/14 at POFQ.

I am not holding my breath for FD, as the one that was just announced did not include POFQ. A room discount would be good though.

We will be there in the same timeframe. :) 2/3 to 2/14 at POFQ.

I am not holding my breath for FD, as the one that was just announced did not include POFQ. A room discount would be good though.

What's up with that anyway? We stayed at POFQ last year and got the Stay,play dine and stayed at POFQ the year before and got free dining. It didn't show up online as a resort option last year but the CM was able to apply the discount anyway. We may switch resorts if POFQ is not included in an appropriate promotion.

Say it ain't so!!! I just read on another thread that there will be a cheer competition at WDW during our stay. It was a bit of a nightmare last year... sigh... Kinda bummed. Hubby wants to change our dates.

Say it ain't so!!! I just read on another thread that there will be a cheer competition at WDW during our stay. It was a bit of a nightmare last year... sigh... Kinda bummed. Hubby wants to change our dates.

At least you're staying moderate and not value! They usually stay value if they stay onsite, right?

Cheer and dance competitions are the first 2 weekends of feb. we found these girls to be very polite and respectable in the parks. We did not share a resort with them though. We did find the "fifth teens" tour group to be a giant pain though. Finger crossed we don't run into them but I know it's likely returning the same time of year.

Hi everyone! I'm hopping on this thread! We are going the first week of Feb and doing a split stay. Staying at Wilderness Lodge for 4 nights, and off-site for 3. Hoping to get some good ADR's in a few days..we've never done CRT and with 2 little princesses of my own, I'd love to take them!

Cheer and dance competitions are the first 2 weekends of feb. we found these girls to be very polite and respectable in the parks. We did not share a resort with them though. We did find the "fifth teens" tour group to be a giant pain though. Finger crossed we don't run into them but I know it's likely returning the same time of year.

It was hit and miss with the cheer girls, they were often quite obnoxious as happens when you get that many teenagers together. The sheer number of them made crowd sizes surge and it was often difficult to maneuver around the large groups. We got sick of the constant chanting (cheering) that had to be endured while waiting for rides. Am thankful that we are not staying at all sports!

Also when can I make dining reservations? Is that was ADR stands for? My immediate family is young and this is only our second trip. I've been many many times as a child with my parents though. Planning it yourself is totally different haha.

So I was wondering, is getting a dining plan worth it? We totally plan to bring a ton of snacks with us this time on the plane in our luggage as last time we realized everything costs an arm and a leg even for bananas or just little snacks. Wasn't too sure if it was worth it for dining though.

It was hit and miss with the cheer girls, they were often quite obnoxious as happens when you get that many teenagers together. The sheer number of them made crowd sizes surge and it was often difficult to maneuver around the large groups. We got sick of the constant chanting (cheering) that had to be endured while waiting for rides. Am thankful that we are not staying at all sports!

Where do the girls perform? My middle daughter is a cheerleader and would love to see a competition!! :) We are there February 2-12.

What's up with that anyway? We stayed at POFQ last year and got the Stay,play dine and stayed at POFQ the year before and got free dining. It didn't show up online as a resort option last year but the CM was able to apply the discount anyway. We may switch resorts if POFQ is not included in an appropriate promotion.

We might do the same. :| POFQ is my fav resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter