***Official DLR November 2021 Check-in Thread***

I noticed that too. We already have all our meals planned out though, so no package for us this time. I don't know how I am going to have time to eat all these wonderful things in 2 1/2 days. The peppermint beignets are a must though, they are heavenly!
I hear you. We are in the parks for 6 days so I could squeeze one more meal in if it was worth it. I have done a couple of parade/fireworks packages at Disneyworld and felt they were worth it. Saved us the time of having to hold a spot for hours or be crammed together. Come on disney we need info!!!

They are just starting to add information to the park hours page for our first day in the park. All previous days have fireworks, parades, entertainment listed. Our first day is blank, but information just got added. Here we go! Less than 2 and a half weeks to go! I'm starting to get excited. And now with the Holiday Food Guide out, I'm making more planning documents with all the food we want to try.

Do they normally serve the holiday food early at all or will they wait until the 12th? We're there 10th,11th and 12th.

Wow! It looks next weekend is going to be a hot one for the official Christmas season kick-off. High 80s for mid November seems a little crazy!!🥵

I saw the temp change for next weekend! I will pack on. Thursday, once we have a really idea of what it will be temp-wise.

Too tired to write up a full report, but I will in a couple of days! We had the most wonderful, first time here, one park hopping day today! We all agreed how much we loved DCA and kids both liked DLR over WDW! We hopped to DL at 1:00 and only stayed until 5:00 and went back to DCA. Rope dropped RSR and also closed out the park with it. We are exhausted!!!

Headed to Disneyland Saturday morning early. It's finally real! Crazy weather. Next weekend will be too darn hot. Packing for all weather as always. 🤣

I know!! 😳😳 We will be there the 10th to the 14th and my husband is already whining "you said it would be COOLER" 🤦🤣🤣🤣
I'm with your husband! I have cute Christmas sweaters packed you know! lol. Also from Lower Mainland and glad to get out of this rain but man, I am so heat sensitive. But considering we had 2 trips in Octobers that hit heat waves and got to 41c I think I'll be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter