***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

So who has seen Whoopi do this? She's on my date as well.....or we could stick with the TBD which actually works out better for my plans. Hm......or we could try and get down there 2 days earlier and get NPH......what to do???

We saw Whoopi a few years ago and thought she was amazing! She did an excellent job.

Apparently this announcement has broken the Disney website :badpc:. On a positive note.........we're getting Gary Sinise on Dec 15th. My wife is very happy with that!

Doug :goofy:

If there truly is no GG breakfast option then we will keep our current ppo reservation for breakfast at GG and save the professional for our other Epcot day and switch our current Biergarten reservation for lunch to a CP pkg. The narrator is TBD that day...and our GG day was Whoopi.

I just noticed something...
The announcement says packages "go on sale." Does that mean pre-pay like at CRT? I was under the impression that you paid for your meal on the "day of" and then are given tickets to the show.

No big deal. I just want to be very ready at 3 a.m. Pacific time.

No, they’ve used the same wording in the past. However, the cancellation policy is 48 hrs.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...t-processional-dinner-packages-on-sale-today/

I'm not familiar with the dining package for the CP. Is it a restricted menu, or a certain dollar amount for the meal that includes the ticket for access to the show? Thanks for your help.

Seems like a lot of people posting go often to this. Which would be the best time to go? No children just 2 adults. Is it dark enough at 5:00? I am thinking maybe 7:45 would be better. Looking to see illuminations afterwards.

I'm not familiar with the dining package for the CP. Is it a restricted menu, or a certain dollar amount for the meal that includes the ticket for access to the show? Thanks for your help.

No restrictions on the menu. Each participating restaurant is priced differently. See the first page of this thread for last year's list to get an idea. Or maybe this year's prices are in the link cited a few pages back to this year's announcement. I didn't see prices, but didn't look closely.

Seems like a lot of people posting go often to this. Which would be the best time to go? No children just 2 adults. Is it dark enough at 5:00? I am thinking maybe 7:45 would be better. Looking to see illuminations afterwards.

It's getting dark at 5:00, but not all the way dark. The pro for the earliest show is you won't hear the previous show while you're waiting in line. Second and third shows are definitely dark. Illuminations won't be until 9:30 and you'll have time after any of the shows to find a spot.

In past years, the CP dining package included either a full buffet or appetizer/entree/dessert/non-alcoholic drink depending upon the restaurant. Generally most of the menu is available to you. The price depends upon the restaurant...but it 'starts' at $38 plus tax for breakfast; $50 plus tax for lunch; $55 plus tax for dinner. I wish they had the full pricing available now as that will help me narrow down my choices.

Hi, any tips on how to book this quick on July 11? It will be our first time.. Do we just search the restaurant?

So awesome! I was hoping for NPH or Lieutenant Dan and it looks like NPH on DEC 5th. So I already have an Akershus ressie for lunch that day and I'm hoping to turn that into a CP package. Any experience with this?

I called in a few weeks ago and they said when they go on sale to call in again and they would add it on if it was available for my timeslot. Should I shoot for that or login at 6am and create a duplicate reservation if I can find one?

Also, I'm on DDP so any confirmation on the 2 credit thing? Any opinions as to whether I should plan on paying for this one in cash instead?

TIA

Yep, that's who we got, too. What I've found shows that the last thing she did (besides appearances as herself) was a bit part in the movie "Chicago" 10 years ago. I saw the movie, but that was a long time ago and I don't remember the minor players at all. I could move plans around and take a chance with "TBD" which is our last night there--the two options we have open are both this person.

Chita Rivera is a Broadway legend! She is the original Anita from West Side Story and Vera Kelly from the original broadway staging of Chicago! I love her!

Chita Rivera is a Broadway legend! She is the original Anita from West Side Story and Vera Kelly from the original broadway staging of Chicago! I love her!

I second this, lady is a LEGEND :love:Love her so much

I have NPH for my dates I was planning. Both excited and concerned. I think he's great, but I know he's super popular so... concerned. Has there been confirmation that these will go up at 6am? Also does anyone know if these reservations are just like any other ADR in the way that you could book for say 3 guests and modify to two later on? Not sure if I'll be a party of two or three that night.