***Official August 2023 Thread***

Curious with a 10 day PH (and your twins birthday trip assumed that it’s in 2023 still) why not upgrade to an AP? You could definitely make your money back with the discounts.
I actually bought my tickets through a UK site (I'm Canadian). It was a ridiculously good deal, it is a 14 day ticket but I am only using 10. An AP would cost me $1399 plus tax in USD. The boys won't be travelling now until 2025 as they have other plans next year. Plus my DH and I are doing Disneyland/Aulani next year. An AP wouldn't work this year.

Super excied!! Book at Mother/Daughter trip to celebrate her 20th and my 50th Birthdays!
Aug 26 to Sep 1st at Pop!
It's our first time doing a girls trip and our first time driving down. :oops:
I've never not planned out a trip this quickly but I'm so excited and can't wait! The countdown in on!

70 days to go until our August 12 trip. Starting to stalk park hours (I know they can change but it’s still exciting to start seeing our park days pop up on the calendar).

Tickets purchased, flights booked, car service booked, grocery list for curbside pickup started, collecting odds and ends for our trip, and chomping at the bit to book the only 2-3 ADR’s I want. I never wish time away, but this trip can’t get here soon enough.

How's everyone's ADR's going? I just checked yesterday 60 days out and there were lots of options.
I've got to wait until the 21st before I can book but I keep making practice runs to see if I'll be able to get the ADR I want. It seems possible, even when I check later in the day I can still see some slots available! Hoping that luck holds on my day!

I've got to wait until the 21st before I can book but I keep making practice runs to see if I'll be able to get the ADR I want. It seems possible, even when I check later in the day I can still see some slots available! Hoping that luck holds on my day!

I have to wait till the 20th. So def hoping the availability continues. The later in August the slower it should be too!

Hi!!!👋

DH and will be at BWV July 31-Aug 6.

Made some ADRs last week with no problem, but we’ll see if I keep them all.

Beaches & Cream dinner on arrival day
50’s Primetime Cafe lunch
Via Napoli lunch
Oga’s Cantina for an afternoon break
Whispering Canyon lunch
Cape May Character b’fast on departure day

Just got the flights. ADRs Saturday, reserve Keys to the Kingdom next week!

Have to get my MNSSHP tickets - hopefully won't come down with Covid there again (see my post history).

Our 60 day mark is today—hopped on an hour late for ressies (why did I think it was 7 AM EST???) and was able to get sci fi and yak and yeti—toooonnss of times available. We aren’t doing a sit down meal at MK and since EP has F&W we will forego a ressie there this year.

Can’t wait! Here’s hoping the weather is only boiling hot with no threats of hurricanes

We can book our ADR's on Tuesday. Not planning on booking much, just Yak and Yeti and O'hana.

Did anyone receive an upgrade offer email? I received one with the offer to upgrade from POP to either CS or POR.
I didn't either. In the past I would have been tempted by POR but for our family the Skyliner opens a world of opportunities so we'd want to continue our stay at Pop.

Today was my ADR day and I was able to get everything I wanted, at the time I wanted!

The only thing I haven't been able to do is extend my resort reservation by an extra day. I am going to keep checking to see if it opens up; otherwise DD and I will have to move resorts for the last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!