***Official August 2022 Thread***

Single digits as of today! I arrive on the 21st and am SO excited! I am winging things much more than I ever do...only 2 ADRs the whole trip and they are both for breakfast. Small plates at the lounges will be my friend. I have park ressies made but may see about switching things up a bit. Also going to MNSSHP on the 23rd and will be doing a casual Tinkerbell Disneybound. Think pale green tiered sundress, Tinkerbell necklace and my green and white D&B Tink crossbody.

Very excited for my first three nights in the new resort studios at the GF!
We arrive on the 21st too and are staying in the GF resort studios! See you there! 😁

We did not buy MNSSHP tickets this year, but people who are at the party tonight must be disappointed in the weather. It has been pouring rain since about 8:15pm (at least in our area at Port Orleans resort) and rain is still going strong. I hope people are still able to enjoy the Hallowe'en party.

We will be checking into the WL two weeks from today. :)
Looking forward to seeing you! So exciting that you made the move to WL!
We arrive on the 21st too and are staying in the GF resort studios! See you there! 😁
Awesome! Are you doing a family or couples trip? I see we basically have the same family composition from your signature....I have a 22 year old son and 20 year old identical twin sons. Never a dull moment with having twins your second pregnancy!

Had our first day today. Got to the dolphin around 3 and got right into our room. Hung out for a few and organized ourselves then headed to the boardwalk. Games are back open. Went to dinner at trattoria al forno and i must say we were very impressed. Headed into epcot. I had got g+ in the morning so i stacked a few rides ahead of time like remy and frozen. We had another for soarin but DS was like 39.5” tall. So disappointing :(
But a cast members saw us trying and gave him a card to use the LL for all of us the next time hes here. Saw harmonious for the first time. I liked it. Not as much as illuminations but im an old fart in that way. Pool day tomorrow during the day while we switch resorts (going to BCV) then hollywood studios for a little bit. Gonna stack some g+ again and see how that goes.

What a great day at MK yesterday! Walk on for most rides including Big Thunder and 20 minutes for Space (posted 30). Definitely recommend party days if you have hoppers! We were able to do most of the rides from 2-6.

We are here for the month with APs (purchased years ago!) and have done...
Mk 09/08, Epcot 10/08, AK 11/08, MK 12/08. Today is DHS.

We were last here during the crazy crowds of March Spring Break '22. It is significantly less busy! Weather has also been better than past Augusts we have been. Yes, it is incredibly hot, but the rain has not slowed us down.

Have fun everyone!

What a great day at MK yesterday! Walk on for most rides including Big Thunder and 20 minutes for Space (posted 30). Definitely recommend party days if you have hoppers! We were able to do most of the rides from 2-6.

We are here for the month with APs (purchased years ago!) and have done...
Mk 09/08, Epcot 10/08, AK 11/08, MK 12/08. Today is DHS.

We were last here during the crazy crowds of March Spring Break '22. It is significantly less busy! Weather has also been better than past Augusts we have been. Yes, it is incredibly hot, but the rain has not slowed us down.

Have fun everyone!
My American brain had to read your dates, like, three times before I processed that right. :rotfl:

Glad to hear that MK was so pleasant before the party!! Have a great time at DHS.

My American brain had to read your dates, like, three times before I processed that right. :rotfl:

Glad to hear that MK was so pleasant before the party!! Have a great time at DHS.
Me too!! Haha

We are at the airport waiting for our flight! Gotta love Providence airport. Took us 12 minutes to arrive and be waiting at the gate including checking bags.

Looking forward to seeing you! So exciting that you made the move to WL!

Awesome! Are you doing a family or couples trip? I see we basically have the same family composition from your signature....I have a 22 year old son and 20 year old identical twin sons. Never a dull moment with having twins your second pregnancy!
Family trip! First time we’ll all be together for more than two days in the last four years. I have a 26 year old son and 25 year old fraternal twin daughters….those first few years were some crazy!! oh my….

Starting to watch the vlogs that are out today from the first MNSSHP last night. Paging Mr. Morrow is up first and he's done a great job covering everything. I love how enthusiastic he is and also humble. A few people dressed as him and even his dog Gracey at the party. Love it!

Having a great time here. Just moved from Riverside to Beach Club today and ... we were upgraded from a standard room to a club level room (I think it's still standard room). It has a day bed which we really wanted. We have only stayed club level once before to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday (we booked a club level room that year) and now it's his 80th birthday, so it was such an awesome surprise. We looked at booking club level but the price was too high for us, so the pixie dust is lovely! Enjoying the drinks and snacks! In our 20 years of visiting we've never received a free upgrade before. We were shocked when we checked in and were told we'd been 'pixie dusted' :-)

Having a great time here. Just moved from Riverside to Beach Club today and ... we were upgraded from a standard room to a club level room (I think it's still standard room). It has a day bed which we really wanted. We have only stayed club level once before to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday (we booked a club level room that year) and now it's his 80th birthday, so it was such an awesome surprise. We looked at booking club level but the price was too high for us, so the pixie dust is lovely! Enjoying the drinks and snacks! In our 20 years of visiting we've never received a free upgrade before. We were shocked when we checked in and were told we'd been 'pixie dusted' :-)
That's so awesome!! Congratulations and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter