Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Go into your original reservation online and it will give you the option to Modify or Cancel.
How do I do that? I’m sure it’s something simple but I don’t see a cancel option on the confirmation email nor do I see it on the universal website. It says I have no saved trips when I sign into the website.

How do I do that? I’m sure it’s something simple but I don’t see a cancel option on the confirmation email nor do I see it on the universal website. It says I have no saved trips when I sign into the website.

There's a link in the bottom of the confirmation email to retrieve your reservation. Use that link to pull up your res. and you will see a modify or cancel button.

Ooops never mind. Finally found it. I was looking in the app then universals website then loews. Just realized it was the same website which I booked it on… the AP link. In Homer’s words: Doh!

I'm seeing AP rates for mid-November (11-14, specifically), but they only have giant suites for Royal Pacific and Portofino for those dates right now. Going to keep watching to see if regular rooms pop up with that rate for those dates, but everyone check your November and later trip dates now!

Edit: I should add there are AP rates for regular rooms in the cheaper hotels, too, I'm just focused on the deluxe ones for the Express Pass. No HRH availability at all during my dates.

I'm checking the first weekend in November but so far, one bedroom suites. I'm like, is it worth it for the room space to pay an extra $300 for the 2 nights....

Slightly? off topic, for anyone that has booked a reservation that they can't modify online, does calling usually help? I originally booked SF for 9 nights at a great ST rate (King Lagoon View) I may drop 2 nights and do a split stay but of course that room type is no longer available for booking and the ones open are $60 more a night for a standard 2 queen. I plan to keep stalking the AP rates (only suites available for my dates currently) but thought I may need a back up plan if our plans to split stay become more clear. TIA

Slightly? off topic, for anyone that has booked a reservation that they can't modify online, does calling usually help? I originally booked SF for 9 nights at a great ST rate (King Lagoon View) I may drop 2 nights and do a split stay but of course that room type is no longer available for booking and the ones open are $60 more a night for a standard 2 queen. I plan to keep stalking the AP rates (only suites available for my dates currently) but thought I may need a back up plan if our plans to split stay become more clear. TIA

Sure. Definitely try calling. We had an AP rate at PBH for 4 people. We had to add one additional adult, but the AP rate was no longer available. I called and they said they would indicate the fifth adult in the reservation. A few days later, I received a email confirmation that the fifth adult had been added.

APH rates for early December available. Just booked 2 nights at Royal Pacific for $458 tax included ($204 per night + tax).

Just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong: a 2 parks 3 days ticket for my dated is $330 on undercover tourist. An annual Seasonal pass (not blocked for my dates) is $319.49. Is it right or am I missing something?

APH rates for early December available. Just booked 2 nights at Royal Pacific for $458 tax included ($204 per night + tax).

Just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong: a 2 parks 3 days ticket for my dated is $330 on ******************. An annual Seasonal pass (not blocked for my dates) is $319.49. Is it right or am I missing something?

Are you a Florida resident?

Ah thanks! I didn't notice I clicked on the Florida residents rate. For non residents it's $372.74
Still a bargain, we save $300 on the room rate. And I'm going to use the pass in September 2022 again, so even better for me.

I imagine an AP holder is required in each room, we need two.

Just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong: a 2 parks 3 days ticket for my dated is $330 on ******************. An annual Seasonal pass (not blocked for my dates) is $319.49. Is it right or am I missing something?
That’s right, the seasonal pass is usually close to a 3 or 4 day ticket. If you can make 2 trips within your pass dates you come out way ahead. If you are staying on site you can get the AP rate if 1 person has a AP. Be careful of blackout dates.

So happy- was able to snag a last minute AP rate for HRH for my trip next week- we will save over $700! I have been relentlessly stalking the Uni site, and it finally paid off! It doesn't seem like the deluxe rooms are often available at the discount rate, so I'm feeling very fortunate.

That being said, now I have to upgrade my ticket to an AP. How do I go about doing that? Can I do that at the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter