Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

It seems that what is available currently for the Orlando Informer Weekends is completely booked. We wanted to go one of these weekends to see Christmas decor (not to the meetup) but I’m thinking it’s unlikely AP rates will open up for premier resorts. Bummer.
For dates I was watching, I didn’t see an APH rate for either weekend after thanksgiving or the next one last year

Just got RP for a Friday in October at $275. Is that the lowest you think it would go for that time period?

We are looking to stay Thursday-Sunday but only park days on Friday and Saturday so this works out well for EP purposes. Guess we will be doing three separate hotel reservations for the three nights. Holding off on booking others until flight arrangements are finalized.
As in moving resorts 3 times in three days? Keep at it, hopefully can modify

Early on 7/21, multiple AP rates/dates were released for what had been previously sold out. Appears resorts will be running at higher occupancy levels again. Unfortunately, rates now much higher

Thursday 9/30 & Friday 10/1
switched to
APH
HRH GV
$209+
$299+

cancelled
PBH Deluxe 2 Q
APH
9/30 - $248.33+
10/2 - $345.82+

So does that mean you’ll be there 30 and 1, Keisha? Yay, as I’ll be there at SF at a very good AP rate. $132 and $194 those 2 nights.

Yes, far too short for my liking this year at U

finding it challenging trying to work it all in as working around jrs abbreviated schedule. At this point will be lucky to get in a few rides & 2HHN nights before we leave early on Saturday.

With daily stalking for several months a Jurassic world family suite opened up at royal pacific for mid-August! We had finally gotten a regular room there (again with much stalking), but as a family of five, the extra space seemed worth the upgrade, and my kids will flip out for the theme :D

This is a pretty good consolation prize, as I was wanting HRH, but despite room availability in every category for our dates, no AP rate has been offered and I've been checking daily. Our Jurassic world suite is $50 cheaper a night than a basic room at HRH, so I feel like we made a good choice.

Yeah for mid August I scored HRH but have never seen it as low as I got that AP rate a few weeks ago. Hehe, keep getting emails from HRH to say welcome and he’s what you can see and do. I’ve been a passholder for years, and spent 8 days at HRH last October. Now I will probably never get that HRH rate again, as they very kindly upgraded me from an AP rate I had at SF when they decided to not open SF when I was going last year.

But also not complaining, as countdown is two weeks and six weeks. Starting with AP rated HRH first, then Fall travel with savvy traveler rate (booked last year) RPR, then transferring to AP rate at SF to round out my Fall trip. Yay, for 3 weeks of travel in the span of six weeks. ::yes::

We arrive 8/17, and as of this morning (I check multiple times daily) there's suddenly a huge spike in available APH rate inventory for our dates. I was finally able to upgrade our HRH standard to a deluxe 2-queen, which will be ideal! Yay! Now I can stop stalking APH rates and find a more productive hobby. 😄

not yet and I check like 4 times a day everyday in hope they are posted. today marks the 90 days ahead of any available AP rates (they currently end 11/1) so it should be soon.
Last round came in really early in AM…I saw at 7 am EST. DiL said they loaded after 5 AM. Bit too early for me to check but…

not yet and I check like 4 times a day everyday in hope they are posted. today marks the 90 days ahead of any available AP rates (they currently end 11/1) so it should be soon.
Is the only way to know by searching your dates? Or is there somewhere to check dates that have AP discounts available?

Is the only way to know by searching your dates? Or is there somewhere to check dates that have AP discounts available?

Yes to your first question. AP rates have limited availability, so even if they exist for the month you are traveling, they might not exist for your travel dates or some of your travel dates. A few people book split stays to take advantage of an AP rate that is only available for part of their trip.

We arrive 8/17, and as of this morning (I check multiple times daily) there's suddenly a huge spike in available APH rate inventory for our dates. I was finally able to upgrade our HRH standard to a deluxe 2-queen, which will be ideal! Yay! Now I can stop stalking APH rates and find a more productive hobby. 😄
How much was the deluxe? Thats what I'm planning to book for our trip and I was just curious what I might expect

How much was the deluxe? Thats what I'm planning to book for our trip and I was just curious what I might expect
The deluxe 2-queen was $282.50 per night with the APH discount, pre-tax. Rack rate had been over $460, so the APH discount was about 38%! Apropos of nothing, after 2 nights at HRH, we're hopping over to RPR for 2 nights in a Jurassic World Suite at an APH rate of $366/night (rack rate had been $561, so the APH rate saves 35%). My favorite thing about the APH discounts is that it allows us to try out rooms we otherwise never could have afforded -- and now that our son and daughter are teens and can't realistically be expected to share a bed, we appreciate being able to spring for accommodations with more than 2 sleeping spaces! :)

Note that my dates are weeknights in August, during a lower priced season. We're going back over February break, when the very same room you asked about (deluxe 2-queen at HRH) would be $655 at rack rate! 🤯

Last edited:
I was just able to book the AP rate at HRH for Dec 2-4. RP was a bit less less, PBH was a bit more. None of the premiers are available on Saturday night. My son and husband were supposed to leave on Saturday for my son's birthday trip, but we decided to cancel yesterday. (so there might be a HRH AP rate for this weekend out there). He was willing to wait a few months if they got to do the meetup again, so they got tickets last night.

I was just able to book the AP rate at HRH for Dec 2-4. RP was a bit less less, PBH was a bit more. None of the premiers are available on Saturday night. My son and husband were supposed to leave on Saturday for my son's birthday trip, but we decided to cancel yesterday. (so there might be a HRH AP rate for this weekend out there). He was willing to wait a few months if they got to do the meetup again, so they got tickets last night.
I see a rate of $396 for the HRH for those dates. What did you book?

Are you sure it is an AP rate? I’m searching lots of dates on November and December but they all show ‘Seasonal Rates’

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter