Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

Be sure to post photos here when you come back!! :thumbsup2

I plan to take so many pictures that I hope I don't bore you all with them :rotfl: Since I've never been there before, I have no pictures of AKL, so I will NEED to take lots lol

Also, great pictures KCMike!!

I know this is a pic thread . . . and they are gorgeous pics! I'm wondering how close the villas are to the akl and if they all take the same buses? We're planning a June 2012 trip!!! :cool1:

It is all the same resort. Some of the rooms are villas and some are standard rooms. No matter where you are staying, the busses are not far. :) There is an entire thread dedicated to AKV/AKL - you may want to check it out. :thumbsup2 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2687924

I have uploaded 5 videos. I have a few others, but the quality is bad. I will have more after early December. Now that I know how to use the camera and upload, I will be able to contribute more videos and add more photos to this thread.

I have uploaded 5 videos. I have a few others, but the quality is bad. I will have more after early December. Now that I know how to use the camera and upload, I will be able to contribute more videos and add more photos to this thread.

That sounds great.
LOVE what you've shown us so far.
Thanks!:grouphug:

Thanks for the lovely photo's everyone.

We're staying there in May 2012.
Dan

@bytheblood, Wonderful pictures and videos!! Thank you so much for doing this. Ill hopefully be able to add some to the collection when we return from our September trip to Kidani. Cant wait!

This will be our first time in a savannah view. I know some people say it doesnt really matter but it does to us because it was on our bucket list of things to do after we got married last year. We were very blessed to be able to afford it.

Subbing...

I am a new DVC member of AKV!!!!:cool1:
I get to take my first weekend getaway there (with my mom:scared1:) in Sept. It was a last minute trip so all that was available is standard view :sad1:. I know that there are animals everywhere else, but I hate not opening my curtain and seeing them. I guess I have 40 more years to see them :laughing:.

These are great pictures!!!

LOVED our stay at Kidani! Here are some of our pics:

Pool area
IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

Outdoors
IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

@ piratesforever,
I can't see the pics.
But it sounds like you had an amaizing time.

I plan to take so many pictures that I hope I don't bore you all with them :rotfl: Since I've never been there before, I have no pictures of AKL, so I will NEED to take lots lol

Also, great pictures KCMike!!

I am ready to see your pictures. :)

PLEASEEEEE can someone upload some more pictures? :yay: We're a bit lacking on this thread. :(

Thankyou to anyone that already has! Really appreciate it. :thumbsup2

Pirate4ever Thanks for the Kidani pics!! We check in one mth from today...I have stayed before but not DH, he is looking forward to and if he could would stay the whole time! But we gotta move to BCV.....

I am currently downloading my pics from my trip! So as soon as that is finished, I will have LOTS to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter