"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends are there, and I'm feeling terrible for them. They have young kids, so they were going to leave after fireworks. They were most looking forward to the 7 Dwarfs meet & greet and parade. Now they won't get both. I feel like I failed them in the planning. :(
It's the first party after 2 years, nobody knew exactly what to expect and of course the weather is unpredictable. After watching the party thus far, I am a bit more iffy on it than I was before. Unless the 2 dates left during my trip don't sell out, I don't think I want to take a chance on buying tickets way ahead of time.

It's the first party after 2 years, nobody knew exactly what to expect and of course the weather is unpredictable. After watching the party thus far, I am a bit more iffy on it than I was before. Unless the 2 dates left during my trip don't sell out, I don't think I want to take a chance on buying tickets way ahead of time.

everything is backed up thanks to parade/fireworks getting cancelled. (fireworks will be pushed back at least/not cancelled yet) Without those crowd suckers, the rides begin having long waits.

everything is backed up thanks to parade/fireworks getting cancelled. (fireworks will be pushed back at least/not cancelled yet) Without those crowd suckers, the rides begin having long waits.
Anyone know if DAS works during parties? I wasn’t worried about it originally (just stay away from long character lines and 7DMT) but reading this and considering the fairly decent odds of rain at my Sept party it’s got me thinking I better get an answer to this so I can have a proper plan for the evening if rain hits…

Anyone know if DAS works during parties? I wasn’t worried about it originally (just stay away from long character lines and 7DMT) but reading this and considering the fairly decent odds of rain at my Sept party it’s got me thinking I better get an answer to this so I can have a proper plan for the evening if rain hits…
It didn’t in past years.

A small channel streamer, sE7eNth princess of heart, I'm watching said she was told she could use hers until 7:00pm. She was able to get times for Haunted Mansion and Pirates a little after 7:00.

It didn’t in past years.

A small channel streamer, sE7eNth princess of heart, I'm watching said she was told she could use hers until 7:00pm. She was able to get times for Haunted Mansion and Pirates a little after 7:00.
Thank you both :)

I’ll plan on it not being active then! If it changes then a nice surprise but going in I’ll have another plan of low demand stuff!

Just saw on the Facebook page that DAS worked until 7 p.m. and then stopped... and then another poster that said it worked all night.

Last edited:
I normally really like ResortTV1's coverage but gotta say they missed a lot tonight. With better planning I feel like they could have showed the ghosts outside the Haunted Mansion, all of the Cadaver Dan's performance and more rides with overlays. I know the delays due to weather made it challenging though. Oh well, I'll look forward to watching some vlogs tomorrow!

I normally really like ResortTV1's coverage but gotta say they missed a lot tonight. With better planning I feel like they could have showed the ghosts outside the Haunted Mansion, all of the Cadaver Dan's performance and more rides with overlays. I know the delays due to weather made it challenging though. Oh well, I'll look forward to watching some vlogs tomorrow!
Sounded like they are going to 2 more parties, so they werent worried about missing things. they said they'd get them at a different party.

Sounded like they are going to 2 more parties, so they werent worried about missing things. they said they'd get them at a different party.
Yeah, but to provide good coverage for the first party it would have been nice to see more. Josh did admit that they missed a lot during this party. Oh well, we'll be at the party on the 30th and will hope for better weather and no cancelations or delays! I'll also tune into the streams they do at future parties and watch all the vlogs that will come out tomorrow from others. :)

I love the parade.

Attachments

• EE3CA85B-94BB-4AE8-8BD9-4DC8AD6BCE0F.jpeg
    EE3CA85B-94BB-4AE8-8BD9-4DC8AD6BCE0F.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 941F8073-CC5D-4BF3-9163-6570C28366A3.jpeg
    941F8073-CC5D-4BF3-9163-6570C28366A3.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 94B62B3A-355C-4EE9-883F-D3DB04CD52DB.jpeg
    94B62B3A-355C-4EE9-883F-D3DB04CD52DB.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 3196B0A5-1D71-429A-9451-716641341069.jpeg
    3196B0A5-1D71-429A-9451-716641341069.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 31E562CE-E54B-437F-AC89-2CDC7D305A66.jpeg
    31E562CE-E54B-437F-AC89-2CDC7D305A66.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter