"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Following along. Going Tuesday. I wish the Zero bucket was available, would go nicely with the Oogie Boogie one I got a few years ago.

If you have tickets/reservations for MK that day or park hoppers you can skip the party line and just enter in the normal line and pick up the wristband and treat bag at one of the locations within the park. We usually do that to get in a bit early and skip the crowds lined up for the party entrance.

Not sure what time people start lining up, but we've arrived around 3:15ish before and the line was already pretty long for the party entrance. Meanwhile there was no one at the regular entrance so we breezed right through.
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted to know!

Is it possible to watch the Villains Spelltacular from a place that would also be a good parade spot?

so you need a park reservation for MK to get in earlier than 4, but what if you have a park hopper or are a passholder? can you get in before 4 and then get your wristband once 4:00 hits?

so you need a park reservation for MK to get in earlier than 4, but what if you have a park hopper or are a passholder? can you get in before 4 and then get your wristband once 4:00 hits?
I think you can get in at 2 as a park hoper. If you have an AP you would still need a reservation there or at another park to get at 2 or before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter