• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

Thank you!

So based off past history of HHN original releases we should get our final 6 houses this year on Tuesday. If you follow the Horror Night Nightmares spec map the prison house is the only one that is going to surprise everyone when it's official name is released

Thank you!

So based off past history of HHN original releases we should get our final 6 houses this year on Tuesday. If you follow the Horror Night Nightmares spec map the prison house is the only one that is going to surprise everyone when it's official name is released
Oooh I've heard about the prison rumoured one - could certainly be a good original house.
Also liking the rumoured bugs house as that'll really hit a fear spot within a lot of people

Thank you!

Well. The theory of 31 days till HHN31 announcement fell through. Two accurate sources are saying two different things right now. One is saying we should get our 6 originals this week while another says it's not this week or next but like the week of the 22nd. Food and drinks should be the next announcement the week after then TM preview right before the opening day

has anyone ever done the scare actor meal? it’s pre HHN at 5pm wondering when we would be able to get in the park, 🤔 stay and scream is 35, the scare actor meal is $45, seems like an obvious choice except how early can we get in

has anyone ever done the scare actor meal? it’s pre HHN at 5pm wondering when we would be able to get in the park, 🤔 stay and scream is 35, the scare actor meal is $45, seems like an obvious choice except how early can we get in
I thought the meal started at $55 but obviously with the stay and scream, you can go on rides/shop from 3pm-5pm when they then put you in a holding area whereas with the dining, you just go straight to the restaurant. S&S gives people a couple of hours to do some other things but it's whether you're bothered about not having 2 hours to do things in the studios park and paying $55 pp for a meal and some character meets

My only issue with actor meal is that a bunch of heavy greasy italian doesnt sound great before running around trying to hit 10 houses in one night. We want to see what the buffet looks like first. Also we wanted to hit the unique food offerings for the event and filling up on a buffet doesnt sound great for that.

How likely is it to get into Finnegans before HHN around 3 or so? Looking to go Sun 9/11

Just to give an update on parking in case anyone is in a similar situation to me.

I posted my question on the US AP facebook group and was answered by the official account. If we do not buy the highest tier HHN pass (Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass), but we have the highest tier AP (Premiere) then we still get to park for free on HHN in the garage.

No reservations available after 2pm, I was checking weeks ago

I could only get 2pm also. Only a small handful were available for around 3pm but 2pm is now the latest

Last year, I booked my Finnegan's reservation for 4pm, I think. I booked it like 6 months out. Closer to the event, they got rid of the afternoon reservations completely. There were some there one day, and then they were all gone the next. Next year, you might try booking as early as possible to see if they do this again. There is not penalty to book and then cancel if needed. Just cancel it as soon as you know you can't make it.

Last year, I booked my Finnegan's reservation for 4pm, I think. I booked it like 6 months out. Closer to the event, they got rid of the afternoon reservations completely. There were some there one day, and then they were all gone the next. Next year, you might try booking as early as possible to see if they do this again. There is not penalty to book and then cancel if needed. Just cancel it as soon as you know you can't make it.
If it’s just two of us is it possible to be seated with no reservation or is it crazy crowded? It’s our first time going. I have a ressie for cowfish at 3 but we like Finnegans better. Guess we could try and if we can’t get in we’d be ok with just going to the crepe stand or taco truck and then getting hhn snacks.

If it’s just two of us is it possible to be seated with no reservation or is it crazy crowded? It’s our first time going. I have a ressie for cowfish at 3 but we like Finnegans better. Guess we could try and if we can’t get in we’d be ok with just going to the crepe stand or taco truck and then getting hhn snacks.
I'm not really sure. I haven't tried to walk-up. I think I remember that people were getting on the walk-up list. In fact, they were surprised that I had a reservation but did find it. I don't know how long the wait was though. We aren't doing Stay n Scream this year, so we just decided to do a 4pm dinner at Big Fire.

Not sure how many houses or scare zones we are getting. will there be anymore house or scare zones to announce?

Not sure how many houses or scare zones we are getting. will there be anymore house or scare zones to announce?
Yes, 6 more houses which will be our originals this year. They also have all 5 scarezones to announce but they will drop this all at one time. Hopefully Tuesday but could be the 16th as well when they drop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter