"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the cruise Christmas themed, decorations, characters, merchandise etc.?
Nope just a normal cruise. We were in between Halloween and Christmas. They must’ve just had a lot left over. They had the typical Halloween bucket too with the purple top and Mickey on it

I really liked the peppermint cookie and the molasses. Chocolate chip and snickerdoodle with chocolate chip were not great. I agree the one you get in the bypass is different, big and flavorful.

The pretzel was warm and made for a nice break from the sugar

Are the cookies soft or crunchy cookies? :santa:

I really liked the peppermint cookie and the molasses. I agree the one you get in the bypass is different, big and flavorful.

The pretzel was warm and made for a nice break from the sugar

These sound yummy, especially the molasses! We also have the dessert party booked so if I'm going to eat sweets that's where I plan to gain my weight! :laughing:

Can someone please direct me to the sorcerers card thread ,
I've looked everywhere and I just can't find it.
need to trade a 2019 Halloween for the xmas one because we are unfortunately not going to be able to go this year :(

Any reviews of Tony's Most Merriest Party from this year? I have it booked for my party night on December 15th. Thanks!

I looked at some videos on YouTube....it just seems not worth it at all if you already paid a premium to get in the party...but to each their own

Any reviews of Tony's Most Merriest Party from this year? I have it booked for my party night on December 15th. Thanks!

I’m really interested in booking this, mainly for the awesome viewing area that looks down Main Street, plus not having to wait a long time to secure a spot. But I’ve read reviews that say you must arrive to the viewing area early to get in the area that looks down Main Street, so it kind of defeats the purpose...

I’m really interested in booking this, mainly for the awesome viewing area that looks down Main Street, plus not having to wait a long time to secure a spot. But I’ve read reviews that say you must arrive to the viewing area early to get in the area that looks down Main Street, so it kind of defeats the purpose...

We did Cruella's this year and that was not our experience. You can get into the viewing area early but it's not mandatory and when we went many areas of the flag pole were wide open. I will say, if you want the view with the castle directly in front of you then yes, secure those spots asap.

I'm doing both dessert parties Tuesday. :o (I want to see fireworks and parade, without the hassle. I am a Disney add-on sucker)
I will post after.

I hope it's warmer when you go! keep you eye on the weather.

Looks like Nov 17th party is going to be chilly!

Last edited:
I have gone to the party for the last I dunno 5 years and have gotten a clear view of Main Street about 25 minutes before the parade every time, again if you wanna spend the money, do what you want to do

I think it could be some are looking for a way to enhance their experience having done many parties year after year. It's a nice new experience with benefits, food & beverages. I also like that it stays open until 12:30am and has a fun atmosphere.

I hope it's warmer when you go! keep you eye on the weather.

Looks like Nov 17th party is going to be chilly!
View attachment 453027
Tuesday looks a little warmer, but honestly, after my experience with MNSSHP in August, I welcome these cooler temps!! The heat/humidity was almost the death of me I think.
It'll make it feel more like Christmas time as well. :santa:

Tuesday looks a little warmer, but honestly, after my experience with MNSSHP in August, I welcome these cooler temps!! The heat/humidity was almost the death of me I think.
It'll make it feel more like Christmas time as well. :santa:

Totally agree! We were there in late August too. Due to the heat and humidity we were sweating profusely and looked like freshly glazed donuts! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter