"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to MVMCP tonight! So excited!

The Christmas tree popcorn buckets that were reported as party exclusive- someone got something wrong lol. We purchased all of these at AK yesterday.

View attachment 451119

The tree buckets are also available in Disney Springs at the Christmas tree trail and for day guests at MK today !

I’ll be there tonight too. Trying to pace myself with F&W booths so I have room for party treats. I don’t know if I can lol

For either the garden or terrace dessert parties during the Christmas party, can you stop in, eat a little and leave and come back later or do you have to stay there once you check in?

For either the garden or terrace dessert parties during the Christmas party, can you stop in, eat a little and leave and come back later or do you have to stay there once you check in?
Don't know about the terrace viewing, but for the Plaza garden viewing for MNSSHP I went, ate some dessert, left to watch the parade, then went to the viewing area to see the fireworks. The Christmas party show times probably don't work for that plan, but I was able to leave the dessert area and just go to the garden when I was ready.

Well....decided to try and book the dessert party that was available a few hours ago and now it says no availability. Wondering if people cancel these and if I should keep checking??

Well....decided to try and book the dessert party that was available a few hours ago and now it says no availability. Wondering if people cancel these and if I should keep checking??

The cancellation window is 5 days out, so that’s a good time to be checking too. If it’s the Plaza Garden party you’re looking for, that has a high guest count so lots of people with the potential to change plans.

We’re being told only DVC can get in line for Jack and Sally until 4 pm even though at Halloween last week we got in line at 2...

I was thinking of doing the Tony's Most Merriest Town Square for the Christmas Party and wondering how the views would be for the Parade. Do you get a section that can see all of Main Street and the Castle or are you only seeing from Tony's porch area and a side view? Or is the view from Garden Dessert Party better since you can get both the fireworks and parade from the same section?

Last edited:
I just booked us in for the Fireworks Dessert Party Plaza Garden for the Christmas Party night we are attending - I'd been kicking it around for awhile but because it is my 5 year old's first time ever in the parks and it will be his first day ever in Magic Kingdom - we thought we should splurge a bit for the view and to avoid issues with him potentially not being able to see.

I just booked us in for the Fireworks Dessert Party Plaza Garden for the Christmas Party night we are attending - I'd been kicking it around for awhile but because it is my 5 year old's first time ever in the parks and it will be his first day ever in Magic Kingdom - we thought we should splurge a bit for the view and to avoid issues with him potentially not being able to see.

This is the exact reason we booked it. Not really interested in the desserts on this one so we're probably only going to go about 45 minutes early like another poster stated. I was worried we would miss too much of the Christmas Party doing a dessert party too, but we would probably just have to wait on Main Street anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter