"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not even going this year (for the first time in ages, sob) and I can’t seem to tear myself away from this thread 😝...

I do have a quick question, though, while looking at the map. Totally just curious, but are they not doing an overlay for Space?

I’m not even going this year (for the first time in ages, sob) and I can’t seem to tear myself away from this thread 😝...

I do have a quick question, though, while looking at the map. Totally just curious, but are they not doing an overlay for Space?

It lists Space as “holiday twist” so yeah it does.

They sell out really quick. I bought one 2 years ago when released on the parks App on Black Friday. On the app around 5am, purchased. By 8-9am all were sold out. Dooney and Bourke Disney Christmas sells out on day 1 super fast. When I posted earlier on the tote and satchel were available. The crossbody wasn't even showing/listed.
I’ll be at the parks in a few days. If they’re sold out online are they still available in parks/resorts?

I was thinking of doing the Tony's Most Merriest Town Square for the Christmas Party and wondering how the views would be for the Parade. Do you get a section that can see all of Main Street and the Castle or are you only seeing from Tony's porch area and a side view? Or is the view from Garden Dessert Party better since you can get both the fireworks and parade from the same section?
This was our view due to Tony's last year. You view it from the Christmas Tree/Flagpole... DO IT!

Attachments

• IMG_20181206_233634.jpg
    IMG_20181206_233634.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 127

This was our view due to Tony's last year. You view it from the Christmas Tree/Flagpole... DO IT!
Awesome, this makes me happy I scheduled Tony’s party! Do we have to go out early to get that view, even with the party or is that the one everyone gets?

So far aside from Big Thunder and Laugh Floor downtime, everything is 40 minutes or less. I wonder if the downtime on Laugh Floor is to transition into the Holiday Twist show?

So many people. If it doesn't die down this is not worth it. It feels like a normal park day.. people mover has a wait time with party only people.

This is the new normal for parties tbh. AH is for lower crowds. This is a normal park day with special things to do is all. My expectations are managed even though this is my only MK time this trip. I’m meeting 1 character I really love, getting treats, getting on whatever rides I can, and catching fireworks and parade if the Disney adrenaline can sustain me. (I’ve been up since 3am) But I can say that, because I’ll be back in May.

Remember this is also a sell out night.

Thanks. That looks awesome! Did you have to get that location way in advance? I am wondering how early you need to get ahead of the parade to have that view.

Gotta say that despite the sell out crowds wait times don’t feel bad so far. Pirates was a walk on and I’m zipping thru the Big Thunder queue. I’m hoping the grimy weather is scaring folks away.

Gotta say that despite the sell out crowds wait times don’t feel bad so far. Pirates was a walk on and I’m zipping thru the Big Thunder queue. I’m hoping the grimy weather is scaring folks away.
there seems to be a lot of cast members checking bands it's pretty awesome. I think the longest line atm is space mountain at 35 min. Went through people mover and there inside is blasting music and lights it looks awesome can't wait to ride it.

there seems to be a lot of cast members checking bands it's pretty awesome. I think the longest line atm is space mountain at 35 min. Went through people mover and there inside is blasting music and lights it looks awesome can't wait to ride it.

I noticed that too. Was checked in each ride queue and checkpoints in lands. They’re serious about making sure the park is clear of day guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter