"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
News

Lighting structures installed at Tomorrowland Speedway for holiday overlay.

The Tomorrowland Speedway at the Magic Kingdom is all set for its new holiday overlay as part of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

The decor ranges from trees and spheres to more abstract shapes reminiscent of TRON.

Designers have installed 30,000 LEDs into the shapes, and after dark they will illuminate in sync to festive holiday music.
Tomorrowland-Indy-Speedway_Full_36472.jpg

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...tomorrowland-speedway-for-holiday-overlay.htm
looks cool! Can’t wait to see the finished product! My son loves this ride! i will say this does not look like a ride overlay just for the party though. Would be curious how that would work out.

looks cool! Can’t wait to see the finished product! My son loves this ride! i will say this does not look like a ride overlay just for the party though. Would be curious how that would work out.

Yes! My daughter does too. I am curious about this overlay as well. :santa:

So what's left to post, the Party Map, List of CONFIRMED Characters .... ? anyone?

Characters already been posted. I shared that info along with the complimentary treats and showtimes about a week ago

Why is it that during Halloween parties we don't have that info and Christmas parties do? We usually have to wait for confirmed reports from party goers?
Do you ever get new characters?

Why is it that during Halloween parties we don't have that info and Christmas parties do? We usually have to wait for confirmed reports from party goers?
Do you ever get new characters?
It depends if someone has access to the hub. I don't know why Disney doesn't post this info in advance for better planning

:santa: Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs will not be on sale until November 12.

View attachment 451043
The mugs are available to each Walt Disney World Resort Guest age 3 or over that has a dining plan on their package.

If you do not have a dining plan, you can purchase the Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs for $21.29 with tax.

The Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs are available in the Quick Service Dining Area at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. The refills include soft drinks and coffee at all Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.

:santa: Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs will not be on sale until November 12.

View attachment 451043
The mugs are available to each Walt Disney World Resort Guest age 3 or over that has a dining plan on their package.

If you do not have a dining plan, you can purchase the Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs for $21.29 with tax.

The Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs are available in the Quick Service Dining Area at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. The refills include soft drinks and coffee at all Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.

Eurgh, why do they always insist on making the Fab 5 look horribly cartoonish :-(

Just booked a quick trip right before Christmas. We have done the party years ago and I thought I was OK skipping it this year since the only night we could go is the last party night which I know will be sold out .. but .. AAUGH!!! Worried I’m going to regret it because crowds will be crazy on Monday the 23rd too ...

Will Elvis Stitch be meeting at the party? Sorry, I tried to look for the list of characters on the thread but got lost!

ETA: I found them on the front page which is where I should have looked in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter