"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this. We were waiting to book our rooms. It’s a bucket list for me
Hiro, thank you for posting! I'm delighted to see the party will run until Dec. 21st!!
Actually, I think Steve’s Tweet may be incorrect. Or, Disney’s site was incorrect.

I’ll keep checking...will delete for now...

We went over Christmas last year and went to the two last parities. We had so much fun. This year we decided to try the Halloween party and free dining so we are booked end of Sept/early Oct., but I am having Christmas withdrawals.

I think you’re right, the dates he lists are the same dates as last years dates exactly.
Yup - there’s no way Disney would run the last Party on a Saturday. I’ve never known him to post incorrect info but it’s best to disregard his Tweet from today.

Oh darn. Yeah, when I looked at the link to the WDW site it didn't have any dates listed, so I kinda wondered. I'll keep an eye out.
Curious: Why would they not run the last party on a Saturday?

Why would they not run the last party on a Saturday?
MK, especially on the Saturday before Christmas, is packed. Disney won’t shorten park hours for regular guests nor change the Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri MVMCP schedule.

Actually, I think Steve’s Tweet may be incorrect. Or, Disney’s site was incorrect.

I’ll keep checking...will delete for now...

Yeah those must be last years dates.

I have gone the last 4 years in a row and they always have parties on Tuesdays. THose dates would say NO Tuesday parties.

Havent’t been to a party since 2016, but will be there 12/11-12/18 this year and am looking forward to attending! I love the Christmas season in MK!

We are heading mid November too. Should be an excellent time with lowish crowd levels.
Same here, mid-November for our first ever trip. Thinking about hitting two parties if possible. We will be in park(s) for a full 9 days, so it should be possible. Also considering not getting park hoppers and using MVMCP and other after hour parties to hop instead.

We will be attending 2 parties this year. Last time we attended (or visited WDW) was 2016 so looking forward to it.

We do 2 parties so we can fit absoutely everything in - we still never seem to get a chance to do any attractions! We do like to watch both runs of the parade though on Main Street so that takes time to get that perfect spot and hold it.

I've got a 2br villa booked at BLT for the weekend before Thanksgiving. We'll be hitting MVMCP one night and heading to USO/IoA one day. Is there a crowd difference between Friday and Saturday nights at the party? TIA for any help!

I've got a 2br villa booked at BLT for the weekend before Thanksgiving. We'll be hitting MVMCP one night and heading to USO/IoA one day. Is there a crowd difference between Friday and Saturday nights at the party? TIA for any help!
Historically the party is not held on Saturdays. So the Friday before thanksgiving will be the last party until after the holiday. Expect it to be busy.

Are the number of available tickets at the Christmas party approximately the same as the number available for the Halloween parties? We went to a sold out Halloween party last year and was wondering what kind of crowd to expect if we attended a sold out Christmas party this year.

Are the number of available tickets at the Christmas party approximately the same as the number available for the Halloween parties?
Yes. My CM friend befriended Mickey in Boo To You and in MOUChristmastime Parade and attendance numbers were told to the parade performers before they stepped off...presumably to psych them up for a packed parade route.

The attendance numbers were essentially the same for Sold Out Parties.

Following along. Going in December for a birthday trip, but Christmas is my favorite, so we're doing MVMCP. Considering doing a party for the parade view. The fact that there is food, would allow us to do a light lunch and snack while waiting for the parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!