Official 2019 Free Dining BB Watch

So I just called and was told only about the room discount that runs until this December. When I asked about 2019, she said those weren’t out yet. Weird!

I wonder if this begins on 8/15 when the current room only BB is expected to end.

Another person on a different thread posted the bounceback offer tonight. It is listed on the thread of posts.

That's great news! Now, if only we could get some form of visual confirmation. Oh my! This is so exciting!!

The other post said starting now through October 31.

I'm a little bit confused by her reply. She did said now through October 31. And then in her reply--thread #5--she said August 15 through October 31. Either way, at least we have dates for 2019 :)

I'm a little bit confused by her reply. She did said now through October 31. And then in her reply--thread #5--she said August 15 through October 31. Either way, at least we have dates for 2019 :)

I caught that too.

If current guests are unable to book it today, I’m guessing it’s available on 8/15. Although, releasing a promotion on a Wednesday looks unusual. It’s usually a Monday or Friday.

I’d miss it. We check out 8/12.

Personally I'm trusting this less and less as I've never heard of a BB being 'leaked' in the past. If this isn't available until (possibly) Aug 15th, how reliable is the information? Is it wishful thinking or does she have concrete data?

Is there anyone currently staying at a Disney resort that either
a) has published information in the pamphlet in their room or,
b) has called x8844 and been able to book this new BB offer?

I would like it to be correct but personally I'm going to wait for more concrete information before getting my hopes up!

Personally I'm trusting this less and less as I've never heard of a BB being 'leaked' in the past. If this isn't available until (possibly) Aug 15th, how reliable is the information? Is it wishful thinking or does she have concrete data?

Is there anyone currently staying at a Disney resort that either
a) has published information in the pamphlet in their room or,
b) has called x8844 and been able to book this new BB offer?

I would like it to be correct but personally I'm going to wait for more concrete information before getting my hopes up!

@Amy M is there now and stated above that she called yesterday, the BB was unavailable. She will try again today and report back.

@Amy M we truly appreciate you taking the time from your WDW vacation to report back to us. It helps us all greatly.

Edited to add: anyone can call the BB line (497) 939-1923 to inquire. You don’t need to be physically at the resort and only use the x8844 number.

@Amy M is there now and stated above that she called yesterday, the BB was unavailable. She will try again today and report back.

@Amy M we truly appreciate you taking the time from your WDW vacation to report back to us. It helps us all greatly.

Edited to add: anyone can call the BB line (497) 939-1923 to inquire. You don’t need to be physically at the resort and only use the x8844 number.
I am calling from home, so not a big deal. I am going to try again shortly and report back.

Ok...just called again and spoke with someone else. The information on post 1 is accurate!!! Yay! I hate that you get conflicting information from different cast members.
Thanks so much Amy! Does this mean the FD offer is available to be booked now? GREAT news!!!

Now off to do the math....ugh!!

My DD will be a Disney adult by our 2019 trip. We're going for an 8 day trip this December (FD) and another 8 day trip next September. Trying to calculate if it will be better to upgrade to APs, get a room discount for next September (as historically there has always been some sort of room discount for September) and pay for the DP (I like the convenience of it so always choose to travel with it) or, not upgrade and secure a FD trip for 2019.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Amy! Does this mean the FD offer is available to be booked now? GREAT news!!!

Now off to do the math....ugh!!

My DD will be a Disney adult by our 2019 trip. We're going for an 8 day trip this December (FD) and another 8 day trip next September. Trying to calculate if it will be better to upgrade to APs, get a room discount for next September (as historically there has always been some sort of room discount for September) and pay for the DP (I like the convenience of it so always choose to travel with it) or, not upgrade and secure a FD trip for 2019.

You don't want to be there for Star Wars Land ;) I would skip the next September and book bounce back for December again. It's such a lovely time of the year to visit the parks :)

You don't want to be there for Star Wars Land ;) I would skip the next September and book bounce back for December again. It's such a lovely time of the year to visit the parks :)
LOL - NOPE!! No Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opening for this family!! (I'm guessing the lines for those rides will end somewhere in Georgia!!)

Part of helping us in deciding to do a December trip this year was that we already know we want to be anywhere but WDW in December of 2019! :D

LOL - NOPE!! No Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opening for this family!! (I'm guessing the lines for those rides will end somewhere in Georgia!!)

Part of helping us in deciding to do a December trip this year was that we already know we want to be anywhere but WDW in December of 2019! :D
I think the reason they are offering the Bounce Back and free dining is because they don't plan on Star Wars land opening till later in the year, probably Nov and if people had the option to go without it or with it, i'm guessing the winter is going to be PACKED, but thats why I don't understand why they are offering it for all of DEC. That one is the only one I'm questioning. Plus it has been said that the summers seem to be fading in turn out and the parks not as busy as they have been in years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter