Official 2019 Free Dining BB Watch

I’m following too! If free dining comes out that happens to include my sept 2019 dates I am flying in from Arizona for 1 night to book it! Even with doing that the savings for my family of 5 far out weigh the cost of paying for the dining plan, which we love! Crossing my fingers

Ill be arriving September 8th and it will be the first thing I do the minute I check-in lol. Planning on Coronado Springs 9/2-9/9 2019

I’m following too! If free dining comes out that happens to include my sept 2019 dates I am flying in from Arizona for 1 night to book it! Even with doing that the savings for my family of 5 far out weigh the cost of paying for the dining plan, which we love! Crossing my fingers
I'm in AZ too and heading there second week in Sept. I don't know why I'm watching this I already have DVC but I heard its supposed to be better then this years so Im really curious.

We are staying at Saratoga Springs in September. Can we book a bounce back offer for Animal kingdom Kidani Villas?

We are staying at Saratoga Springs in September. Can we book a bounce back offer for Animal kingdom Kidani Villas?
If you are staying at a Disney Resort (excluding DVC properties I believe), you can book a BB for any Disney Resort that is included in the offer. Until the offer is released, we do not know which resorts are available to be booked.

Sorry, I have heard of Saratoga Springs but am not familiar with exactly what kind of resort it is and the Disney website is grumpy right now so it's hard to search.

If your are staying on cash you can book a bounce back offer. If you are staying on points then you cannot. That is what I was told before when I called YMMV. I booked a bounce back but then was sent a pin code for a much better discount.

If your are staying on cash you can book a bounce back offer. If you are staying on points then you cannot. That is what I was told before when I called YMMV. I booked a bounce back but then was sent a pin code for a much better discount.

My parents booked a bounceback when they were staying at OKW, it was my aunt and uncle's reservation on points (so my parents were not the lead guests, just listed on the reservation if that makes a difference).

My parents booked a bounceback when they were staying at OKW, it was my aunt and uncle's reservation on points (so my parents were not the lead guests, just listed on the reservation if that makes a difference).
Lol that’s why a YMMV disclaimer is always good. It always seems to depend on the CM you get. Rbn752 should try it and see if they can if staying on points.

We are paying cash. We always stay at DVC resorts, we just always pay cash. So as long as we are paying cash and resort is eligible it should not be a problem booking?

Someone just posted this on another thread so thought I would copy and paste the info here. Hopefully this is all accurate!

2019 FREE DINING BOUNCE BACK OFFER IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING

Dates: May 28-June 4, June 28-September 7, December 6-December 24

Free QS at Value and Moderates, free DDP at Deluxe resorts

Minimum 4 night stay with 4 day park hopper tickets

Excludes All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Little Mermaid rooms at AoA, Fort Wilderness (campsites, maybe cabins, need to confirm), Contemporary, 2 and 3 bedroom villas.

$200 deposit required

Must be currently staying at a WDW resort to book. Call ext8844.

@ Azjenn I just saw this other thread and was coming here to report as well. This is great news. We will be at Disney in 5 days, so I will book as soon as we check in. Really happy to see that PORS is included (really wish FQ was included, but RS is nice too). When we get there in 5 days it will be at PORS from last year's FD BB offer. Hope we get more info soon (details such as what category of rooms need to be booked to get the FD)

WOW!! If that’s accurate I think that’s a lot more than we saw last year which is a surprise. Going to see if I can lookup the 2018 offer.

Interesting that all of July and August are included (summer bookings must be way down) and just the first 7 days of September. Not surprised that all of October and November are excluded.

Interesting that all of July and August are included (summer bookings must be way down) and just the first 7 days of September. Not surprised that all of October and November are excluded.
Ladt year’s FD B.B. offer stopped on Sep 8 and the year prior on Sep 9 so this seems to be the trend for FD BB offers right now. The general public offer normally includes most/all of September.

Ladt year’s FD B.B. offer stopped on Sep 8 and the year prior on Sep 9 so this seems to be the trend for FD BB offers right now. The general public offer normally includes most/all of September.
So I just called and was told only about the room discount that runs until this December. When I asked about 2019, she said those weren’t out yet. Weird!

So I just called and was told only about the room discount that runs until this December. When I asked about 2019, she said those weren’t out yet. Weird!
So far everything we’re hearing is word of mouth reports. We haven’t seen any published material but that’s a bit harder to get as we depend on people taking place of what is printed in the booklets in the rooms.

I want to believe what’s being said but will feel better when I see an official publication or someone calls like you did but gets a favourable response.

Probably a silly question but you called the bb number correct, not the general public number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter