Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

So excited that we will be attending our very first MNSSHP!!

August 17, 2018
4 people - 2A, 2C
No costumes as of right now

Also our first MNSSHP :maleficen

23rd October

2 adults, 2 children

Daughter as Mal - descendants. Son as woody (as of now)

Ok so we have decided on costumes (and I started buying some costumes and accessories so it is official lol)

MamaJessie-7(3A/4C)- Self - Gramma Talla, DH - Maui, DD - Te Fiti, DS - Kakamora , DD - Te Ka, DD - Tamatoa, DD - Moana

I hope I spelled all that right :crazy2: Thanks Smitch!

I've been stewing on the idea for a costume, Which version of "Mr. Incredible" do you like?

full

We will hopefully be attending the party on October 11!
Total number attending: 4
-Number of children: 2
-Number of adults: 2
Costumes: Undecided

Four of us will be attending MNSSHP Tuesday, September 25th! I will be the Queen of Hearts, my husband will be White Rabbit, my son (10) will be Hatter, and my daughter (9) will be Alice!! I'm beyond excited all by myself, my husband doesn't get Disney happy or understand it, my kids would be excited but since it's surprise trip, they don't know.

Last edited:
Four of us will be attending MNSSHP Tuesday, September 23rd! I will be the Queen of Hearts, my husband will be White Rabbit, my son (10) will be Hatter, and my daughter (9) will be Alice!! I'm beyond excited all by myself, my husband doesn't get Disney happy or understand it, my kids would be excited but since it's surprise trip, they don't know.
Did you mean the 25th?

Four of us will be attending MNSSHP Tuesday, September 25th! I will be the Queen of Hearts, my husband will be White Rabbit, my son (10) will be Hatter, and my daughter (9) will be Alice!! I'm beyond excited all by myself, my husband doesn't get Disney happy or understand it, my kids would be excited but since it's surprise trip, they don't know.

We are going the 25th as well, maybe we should meet up and we can recreate the movie, my husband and I are going as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am having a hard time right now deciding between oct 8 and oct 9! I want thave pick the 8th in case it rains I can still get tickets(if not sold put) for the 9th AND because Epcot will be open later on the 9th(food and wine) but the 8th is Columbus Day and will probably be a lot more crowded than Tuesday the 9th. But I will post our info soon!

I am having a hard time right now deciding between oct 8 and oct 9! I want thave pick the 8th in case it rains I can still get tickets(if not sold put) for the 9th AND because Epcot will be open later on the 9th(food and wine) but the 8th is Columbus Day and will probably be a lot more crowded than Tuesday the 9th. But I will post our info soon!
BUt a lot of people have to go to work on the 9th, so that will help.
I would agree with your 8th party date.
This conversation took place last year as well. you might be able to get some insite by searching last year's thread.

BUt a lot of people have to go to work on the 9th, so that will help.
I would agree with your 8th party date.
This conversation took place last year as well. you might be able to get some insite by searching last year's thread.

This is true! I will do that, thanks for the suggestion!

Just booked!
Aug 28, 3 people (2A, 1C), undecided costumes but likely nothing super involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter